GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by MK_NBO

1. MK_NBO

Has anyone retrofitted their headlights?

As @Lori87Mi stated above, if you have halogen lights, go with the OSRAM LEDriving Lights. https://www.osram.com/ecat/LEDriving%20headlight%20for%20VW%20Golf%20VII-LED%20headlights-Car%20lighting-Automotive/com/en/GPS01_3113435/ZMP_4059103/
  2. MK_NBO

Has anyone retrofitted their headlights?

I did the same. This route is the easiest way to get better lighting with no fuss. Other options are : 1. Get Osram Led driving headlights. Expsnive and coding needed for AFS equipped cars. 2. Replace/Upgrade Projector. Headlight must be opended and sealed correctly (Not a trivial task). Your...
  3. MK_NBO

21 MK7.5 1.4TSI DSG

Check out Fox exhausts from Germany. Excellent quality. Fox Exhausts DE
  4. MK_NBO

Odd size 235/40/R19. But so far, so good 👍

After much deliberation, I decided to run 235/40/R19 on 19x8.5 ET45. The ride is smooth even on DCC Sport. Height @ OEM sport. No rubbing whatsoever.
  5. MK_NBO

Maxton Designs Rear Valence Installation Question

You and I are in the same boat. I abandoned the install.
  6. MK_NBO

Maxton Designs Rear Valence Installation Question

Hey folks. I am purchased a Maxton Designs rear valance to match my quad tail pipe exhaust upgrade on my 1.4TSi. However, when removing the stock TSi valence, I realised that it secured to the bumper with clips. The Maxton valence, however comes with self-adhesive tape and self tapping...
  7. MK_NBO

Help Needed: MK7 1.4 TSi Exhaust Upgrade - What do I delete

Hey there MK7 folks. I am upgrading the stock exhaust on my 1.4Tsi to a Fox Exhaust w/quad pipes. My goal is to have a deep throaty sound without the obnoxious volume of open valvetronic exhausts. In the first installation, all I did was replace the stock muffler and kept everything stock...
  8. MK_NBO

Bgons' GTI - The Daily

Nice build! Quick question, how did you install the Maxton Rear valence? Was it clipless and thus needed screwing into the bumper?
  9. MK_NBO

APR ECU Upgrades for the 1.4 TSI EA211 (MK7/MQB)

Thanks . I will DM further questions
  10. MK_NBO

APR ECU Upgrades for the 1.4 TSI EA211 (MK7/MQB)

Definitely interested in this. Can you please share more about the Low Power tune for ROW 140PS vehicles?
  11. MK_NBO

235/45-18 on 18x7.5 Belvedere wheels (2021 Autobahn wheels)

Some people are running 225/45/18 on stock suspension w/ no issues.
  12. MK_NBO

2015 TSI brake kit.

Thank you. I'll get in touch.
  13. MK_NBO

EA211 1.4 TSI CHPA/CPTA 140PS vs. CZDA/CHPB 150PS - What are the differences?

Ahhh Thanks for the reply. So my late 2014 (MFG November 2014) which is actually designated as MY 2015 has the 2 cylinder deactivation is really a 150PS. But when i run my VIN, it states that the engine is CPTA (140PS with ACC)
  14. MK_NBO

EA211 1.4 TSI CHPA/CPTA 140PS vs. CZDA/CHPB 150PS - What are the differences?

Hi there folks. Does anyone know the difference between these two engines? i am really curious to what VW did to up the power from 140 to 150 in 2015.
  15. MK_NBO

2015 TSI brake kit.

Hi. Can you sahre more about your Stage 1 Tune? I also have a 2015 TSI and I am looking for a tune to get at least 180HP. Cheers