GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Mk7R_matey

1. M

APR DTR6054 Real World Results and Reviews

Great review! IMHO APR made the most useless turbo for MQB vehicles. I haven’t heard a single person love this turbo. No idea who this is for even the emissions people. No idea what they were thinking.
  2. M

APR DTR6054 Direct Turbocharger Replacement System

I think I think this is possible especially with eqt tune and a hfc or catless dp. There is little to none 1/4 times for this turbo on the R for some reason ppl love posting 1/8 times…
  3. M

What state are you in? Me being in Phoenix AZ idek if this turbo is viable with temps above 100f May-September and 120f for almost a month…
  4. M

Same.. lol. I like to gather as much info and real world experience from others before I purchase something(kinda a curse tbh). If I owned a gti this would be a no brainer but I have the 7.5R so this option sounds good going from stock car & tune to the turbo w/ fueling upgrades (ic & intake)...
  5. M

No logging capabilities whatsoever with Apr if issues arise? Sounds meh
  6. M

Has any Golf R on here with either hpfp/lpfp and/or with mpi ran the dtr ethanol tune? I wanna see how they enjoyed it compared to the pump gas tune.
  7. M

How do you like the stage 3 dsg tune with the turbo?
  8. M

@Arin@APR I want to go the route of Apr dtr6054 lpfp/hpfp for my 19 golf r dsg. I also want to run e85, the website shows I can run ethanol with the lpfp/hpfp kit. Do you recommend this or just wait for mpi? I might just go fueling without mpi and run ethanol if it can run it fine on the R.
  9. M

Haha but in all seriousness I doubt that’ll be enough but who knows!🙃 I’m trying to find some R’s that have this kit running ethanol because that would be the plan since it can help with iats.
  10. M

What intercooler do you and @Arin@APR recommend for us in hotter climates like Phoenix AZ where we hit constant over 100 degree days over half the year(at least it seems half the year lol)
  11. M

APR DTR6054 Real World Results and Reviews

Still loving it? Great review. Thank you!
  12. M

NOT For Sale: 2015 Golf R, DSG, Chicagoland

How do you like the APR DTR turbo? Ik its all top end but I am curious.