1. Mk7Allen

power steering loss with coilover install

Fuses look fine. I’ll have to get it into my mechanic to get a scan
  2. Mk7Allen

I didn’t touch the battery terminals at all
  3. Mk7Allen

Hello all, I just put in solowerks Coilovers on my 2017 gti and I got the power steering light on the first start. Sure enough it is very hard to turn the wheel and I’m just wondering if anyone has gone through this situation or might know what I did wrong. Thanks
  4. Mk7Allen

Stuck Turbo Coolant Return Line

Hello, i recently found a large puddle of coolant under my car and saw my turbo coolant return pipe leaking so I ordered a new one to replace the leaking line with. I removed the end that plugs into the turbo but couldn’t remove the end that returns to the engine bay. I removed the bolt holding...
  5. Mk7Allen

Rubbing on H&R springs

Hello, I recently just blew a tire in an odd way and after further investigation, it looks like I’m rubbing against my little shock guard thing. I’m not 100% sure but I don’t know what else it could be. I run H&R sport springs which aren’t insanely low. Perhaps I cut my bump stops a little too much?
  6. Mk7Allen

Broke Engine Sensor Piece

Hello all, I was installing my new is38 on my mk7 gti and I broke a piece that a wire clips into. I can’t seem to find a replacement online other than a used eBay post that ships in a while. the eBay post calls it a ‘camshaft position valve adjuster solenoid’ but seemingly no one else calls it...
  7. Mk7Allen

Hood exit stage 2 flames?

Yo, let’s just say, hypothetically, I were to have a hood exit exhaust on my 2017 gti that is already EQT stage 2 93 octane pops and bangs. Would it produce visible flames or would I need an even richer tune?