GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mk7_sam

1. M

Wheel spacers for Superspeed RF03RR

Unfortunately, no I didn't. In the end, I sold the wheels and went for something that I didn't need wheel spacers for.
  2. M

So I tried 10mm H&R spacers and although they fit the rear hub, they do not fit the wheels themselves. Same issue again, there's a gap between the face of the spacers and the back of the wheels. Just to summarize, so far ECS, 034 Motorsport and H&R wheel spacers do not fit these particular wheels.
  3. M

That's good to hear. Can you link the ones you have? There seems to be a lot of different version of H&R spacers
  4. M

I don't have an issue with the spacers fitting the hub, I have an issue with them sitting flush on the back of these particular wheels.
  5. M

Just test fitting. The wheel spacers feel like they're hovering. Haven't had that experience with my other wheels.
  6. M

Hey guys, So I have 18x8.5 et45 wheels for my R, but I am struggling to find 10mm wheel spacers that fit them. The issue is the chamfer size on the center bore of the wheels. So far I have tried ECS Tuning and 034 motorsport wheel spacers and neither of them fit. There's a very slight gap...
  7. M

Upload Pictures of ur Golf MK7 with after market alloys!!!

Maybe I'm missing something, but RPF1s come 18x8 in 5x112 et35. Why the wobble bolts?
  8. M

Upload Pictures of ur Golf MK7 with after market alloys!!!

Not everyone does autocross lol