GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Mk R

1. M

DCC Slider Mod

Not a dumb question at all! I have a Superb 280 4x4 wagon. There are two reasons you want this modification: 1. Because the underlying dataset you get with this modification is much better suited to the car and stops the bouncy feel you have, and; 2. Because it allows softer and firmer settings...
  2. M

DCC Slider Mod

Late to the game here but Cuzoe's recommendation and my experience were both in the sequence of 1. making sure the gateway was sorted out first, then 2. uploading the DCC module file. There was more uncertainty for me around the gateway file because it was customised so figured we'd do the hard...
  3. M

DCC Slider Mod

Unfortunately I don't have it. i had help from an ODIS/VCP expert but my Skoda file would not be much good to you. Perhaps you can find a more direct fit for a Mk7 Golf in here from someone else that's done it.
  4. M

Power Steering ECU remap experiences

I've been doing all my coding mods and adaptations through a local friend here who is a bit of an VCDS/VCP/ODIS wizard. He's previously uploaded electronic steering rack parameters on the PQ platform and gave me the idea. He also changed the lane assist from 15 seconds to 60 seconds for me...
  5. M

Power Steering ECU remap experiences

Looking for any experiences people have had with remapping the EPS / loading the settings from other MQB vehicles to give a different steering feel. Interested to hear what worked best for people or what the most engaging option is. I have 5Q0909144T as a rack so I understand RS3 is one of the...
  6. M

DCC Slider Mod

Following the mod, I thought it might be beneficial to conduct a DCC calibration given the car now uses a new dataset in the DCC module. Used a hoist today to do that using VCDS. Result is it feels like the increased firmness has calmed slightly and the compression damping over small bumps is...
  7. M

DCC Slider Mod

Appreciate the write up and without a doubt @Chillout and @Cuzoe should get recognition for helping so many of us do this. There is a Skoda thread here: https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/506152-dcc-slider-adjustment-option-mod/page/1/ That covers the path we took. I had the help of a VAG...
  8. M

DCC Suspension Mod by installing the DSC Sport Controller

Hey @Chillout I’m super keen to do this and have sent you a PM if you’re able to share the datasets and firmware. Thanks!
  9. M

Bilstein B6 suspension & chasis rebuild

Thank you, that makes sense. I’ll have a chat with my ODIS/VCP guru who has online access. Really appreciate your help! 👍🏽
  10. M

Thanks @Cuzoe the run down in post #31 is really helpful for understanding this concept, especially since ive re read it a few times (LOL). From what i understand, the gateway dataset you used is on the GitHub page. What about the DCC module dataset from the Passat? I gather the system won't...
  11. M

Whoa! that's awesome! Thank you! Does that Github link also contain the Passat/Arteon Firmware in addition to the gateway dataset? I can't wait to try this out...
  12. M

Hi @Cuzoe, did you have any luck getting your hands on that dataset? I understand user Chillout on this forum has the dataset and have reached out to him requesting it. Link to his post below for context...