GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by minu94

1. M

Golf 7 TSI black specks on the back of the car

Hello, I have noticed that from some time, my car started to leave black specks on the back of it. Also, the exhaust started to get black. I have noticed that sometimes the exhaust starts to smoke (black as I saw). What can this be caused by? Also, this problem started when I started to have...
  2. M

Remove PCV Valve from EA211 1.4 TSI

Does anyone have any idea how do you remove the PCV Valve from a 1.4 TSI EA211 engine? I can't seem to do it. Just trying to pull it out doesn't work. Any ideas? Thanks!
  3. M

Golf VII GTI muffler on standard Golf. Does it fit?

Does the Golf 7 GTI muffler fit the standard Golf? Found one and I was thinking on getting it on my Golf.
  4. M

Hesitation after remap

Hey guys, I have a problem with my 1.2 TSI. I have done a remap (2nd one) and I have a problem(the 1st one did the same). So, while under heavy acceleration, foot down, in the 2nd gear I noticed it, at 3800, 4500 and about 4800 the car starts to hesitate for a second then goes back to accelerate...
  5. M

1.2 TSI engine vibration

Hello all. Today, when I started my Golf VII 1.2 TSI the engine shaked pretty violent and the check engine light started blinking. What could the problem be? Note that no strange noise was heard from the engine or from anywhere else.
  6. M

Removal of the cup holder slide cover

Any ideas on how to remove it? The problem is that the end of the slider has damaged and now I can't slide open the slider without using some force
  7. M

How to dissassembly the windows buttons

How can I disassembly the door buttons control from the door?
  8. M

Golf 7 xenon projector in halogen housing

Has anyone done that? Do you have some pictures?
  9. M

1.2 TSI Racechip

I was thinking on getting the RaceChip box for my 1.2TSI. What do you guys think about them? Have you had any experience with their boxes?
  10. M

VWR vs Eibach Pro springs for 1.2 TSi

Hey guys! I wanted to ask which springs should I choose between VWR and Eibach? I have a 1.2 TSi Golf and I was thinking on getting one of these springs and upgrading my wheels to 17" ones, so a drop is needed.
  11. M

17" rims on 1.2 TSI

I was thinking about getting 17" rims for my Golf 7 1.2 TSI but wondering if they are too big and how much will they affect the acceleration of the car. Also, should I get 225/45 or 205/50 tyres? Thanks
  12. M

Pollen filter location

Where is the pollen filter located in the Golf 7? I've looked at the passenger side, removed the foam protector but it doesn't seem to be there.