GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by McCabe89

1. M

0% avail on CPO Vdubs......

In Canada they are putting $3500 on the hood of new R's. Currently working on a deal for either a white or black with DSG, no DAP. The $3500 is only available until April.30, or so they say.
  2. M

Evo 11 coming?

I bought a brand new 2015 Evo X. Owned it for 24,000km and traded for my GTI. The gas mileage was so bad for the amount of driving I was going to do for work. It was the most fun I ever had driving. Loved that car so much. If this thing happens and comes to Canada I will be first in line with...
  3. M

Ford RS - can not give them away?

The 2018s brand new are going for 50-53k here in Canada. There is one crazy dealer in Calgary asking 60k for a new one as well. Cant give them away. Golf Rs are 45-47k new. STIs are 47-49k new and hold their value really well(for some reason?).
  4. M

Installing KW Coilovers, Should I Replace What?

I'll be installing KW Street Comforts on my GTI PP in the spring. The car currently has 45,000km which is around 28,000 miles. However, by the time I install it should be closer to 55,000km. My question is what else should I consider replacing/upgrading while doing the install? I'll be running...
  5. M

Stock lugbolts & aftermarket wheels

I bought a set of rotiform ind-ts for my GTI. I'm wondering if the stock (27mm) lugbolts are fine to use with the wheels or should I get longer lugbolts? I was thinking of going to 30mm minimum or possibly 33mm. Any information is appreciated.