GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by matchbox

1. M

Dunlop Sport Blu Response Tyres

I have had my 1.4 SE FOR 3 weeks and about 650 mls.. Generally pleased and beginning to enjoy driving it, though there was quite a period of adaption after a manual diesel Yeti. However, I seem to get significant tyre noise/roar on all but the smoothest of roads. Particularly intrusive at speed...
  2. M

Low speed manoeuvring with DSG ?

Only had my 1.4 SE DSG a week and 300mls. and generally pleased with it(except the handbook!). But I am worried by apparent inability to 'crawl' at low speed whilst parking etc.. Car seems to creep and then pick up speed. Is this a characteristic that will will lessen as car gets run in or is...
  3. M

Build week numbering?

Silly question I know, but I believe current week(commencing 21 April) is week 17 but dealer says it is week 18. Anyone know who is right!? Brian
  4. M

Rear suspension SE 1.4 TSI

Not sure if my car, ordered 27th March, has multilink or torsion beam rear suspension. Thought I read on VW website that only GT and above get multilink but can no longer find that particular listing! However elsewhere I read that 1.4 does in fact have it but not 1.2. Not really that concerned...