GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Mass_Paul

1. Mass_Paul

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Even my "ignition" wrenches were not low profile enough. A very slim fit.
  2. Mass_Paul

You can find unistrut at Home Depot ot Lowes for cheap too. Just be careful, even though it's steel, it tends to be mild steel. I have seen in bend and/or crack in certain instances.
  3. Mass_Paul

When I did my plugs I was very concerned about this happening. I had one coil ground where the top nut and stud bold were moving together with the ground lug wanting to go for the ride. I found an old flat wrench that must have come with an item I needed to assemble (I save everything tool...
  4. Mass_Paul

APR Ignition coils MS100210 ( Blue) set of four

Thank you. Actually, my buddy thanks you that I am purchasing on his behalf. I also had to verify a few times that this was not for an MK7 and would work as a needed replacement on his car.
  5. Mass_Paul

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Image on the back may be a bit off center, but $6.99 at Marshall's... don't mind if I do.
  6. Mass_Paul

Show us your MK7

That looks exceptional!
  7. Mass_Paul

THE Formula One Thread

But I think a Williams still crashed...
  8. Mass_Paul

A Tiguan manifold cover, huh? Well, my wife is away and she never looks under the hood....
  9. Mass_Paul

Found another place I can add red accents...
  10. Mass_Paul

I think I have three or four different gap tools. I always go back to this type (or do a final check with it) because it is what I grew up using 30+ years ago (ugh..how have I been driving and working on cars that long). Also, if I could store all of those gap tools in the same place so I could...
  11. Mass_Paul

-Spark plug change -Oil change (Liqui Moly 5w-40 Molygen). And the wife & I had Dodges prior to my GTI & her Tiguan. Holding on to the Mopar work mat. -Jectron Fuel injection cleaner in a full tank of 93 -Installed block off plate. Going to keep an eye on it to see how it does with temps and my...
  12. Mass_Paul

THE Formula One Thread

Alonso commits to a new multi-year deal to stay with Aston Martin. Must have high hopes for the upcoming partnership with Honda. First driver domino to fall (and a significant one) in what could be a very busy silly season.