GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Martin2411

1. M

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

I had them on 345mm disc. On pretoria which is 8j et50 i had to have 10mm spacer so i dont think they will fit but you can try it also depends on the shape of wheel.
  2. M

ive done everything with mines when u driving har they feel amazing but on street the softer pedal i do t like, tomorow im gonna switch to stock and will see if the pedal feel is gonna be ok or not if not iwill be bleeding macan brakes again if the stock brakes gonna be good im gonna leave them.
  3. M

i totally understand the point you are coming from, but as i said i have other car audi a3 8v sallon a putted the stock R brakes on there bleed them in 10minutes the brale feels amazing im really coming to conclusion that the breaks are not working well with that car setup. I could try rrg...
  4. M

he said he changed master cylinder in the skoda superb which us exactly same as golf R , But im really getting frustrated if anyone is interested in macan brakes willing to sell them for good price driven 200km like brand new i payed for painting 350€. Posting photos, so calippers brembo pads...
  5. M

Spoke to few entusiast which did prettymuch same conversions all of them had pretty much same problem, the recomendation i get was to change master cilinder from tts, because they come from factory with 4piston brake caliper. Is really different the master cylinder from tts compared to mk7.5r ?
  6. M

im trying to find where you described the whole process, because i dont understand how ? Just apply it on the top or the pistons need to go out of calipper ? Im sorry but im not a tech guy, 😂
  7. M

Did not use it, even cant find it in my country which is littlebit picky, How to use it the caliper needs to be dissambled and taken apart to done this procedure ? And how often after that i need to grease it ? Im going to try to find it and order it. U think this will do much better pedal feel...
  8. M

what i just figured out that the fronts needs more braking force so backwheels tend to go faster into stopping so abs hits first in back and then front. I dont know if you understand but hopefully yes.
  9. M

yes i have obd eleven how can i run abs pump ? Do u know exact way ? I think there is nothing with abs when i hit brakes hard the abs is kiking like crazy, the breaks are breaking like crazy i think after bedding will be even better. I didnt use any red greas or what is it that somebody here...
  10. M

My pads allready came with doublesided 3m tape.
  11. M

Did the bleeding yesterday 30psi pressure LF RF LR RR i soend more than one liter of break fluid flush it and everything. Still the exactly same feel , i mean its not bad but it takes 0,5inch to start feeling the brake and than it brakes fenomenal, When u pish it hard its better than oem 100%...
  12. M

Thank you very much will go there tomorow and try it, will post update.
  13. M

Shop done it for me so not sure, can you please tell me hot to bleed front brakes which have 2 nipples to bleed ? What is the right way to do it ? Thanks
  14. M

So did change today, i have long travel pedal problem so im gonna bleed the brakes tomorow as well, on the macan caliper there are 2bleaders one out and one inside which one to bleed first or how to bleed it ? Is it possible to bleed brakes via 2person procedure ? One is pushing the pedal and...