GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by MarioKart_MKVII

1. M

MK7 Misfire issue higher rpms

Thank you. Im going to be doing compression and pressure testing of turbo soon over the weekend.
  2. M

Okay so I'll go through all the wires and hoses and look for anything lose, possible boost leak etc.
  3. M

Tuner said lpfp and fueling was good. I have been doing live session street tuning. No dyno yet. So what range would I be looking to change the actuator voltage to?
  4. M

When I go look for this am I looking for sign of the wire cut? Did you take pics when you found your issue?
  5. M

I just got a new replacement actuator on the turbo installed last week. No I haven't tried to increase voltage and resetting acknowledge me. How do you increase it? and acknowledge it? Also on last datalog cam timing was adjusted.
  6. M

You had same issue? And it being cam actuator? Only codes popping up is misfiring when passing 6k
  7. M

Okay, I replaced the PCV, once I did tuner said it got better than he adjusted the cams and then he suggested Iorder a new N80 Purge Valve since I am at 80k. Some are saying could be a boost leak but if so why would I be able to go all the way past 6k rpm's? Where should I start to look? I am...
  8. M

I sent you wrong one. Here the correct one. https://datazap.me/u/mariokartmkvii/datalog-20?log=0&data=8-13# Boost drops after 6300. The previous log I provided was the wrong one.
  9. M

Im having the same issue. Only thing is epc/misfiring is happening at 7k. Im thinking it is injection window issue? XL turbo Awe track exhaust Trackslag DP APR INTERCOOLER, OPEN INTAKE 535LPFP/MPI NGK 9 PLUGS FULL 85 CAR BEEN DRIVEN FOR 600 MILES SINCE NEW SETUP. below is datalog...
  10. M

Hello, I am in need of a wire harness for the 5 bar. my pay pal is mlanni630@gmail.com shoot me...

Hello, I am in need of a wire harness for the 5 bar. my pay pal is mlanni630@gmail.com shoot me an invoice or I can CASHAPP you. Do you have one of these in stock? Have a tuning session on 4/19/21
  11. M

Parting out whats left MK7 GTI FWD

Mods please close thread
  12. M

APR CAST RACE DP (MK 7/FWD)

Mods please close thread as I made new one with all parts listed
  13. M

Parting out whats left MK7 GTI FWD

Parting out with left over parts. APR INTAKE W/SAI FILTER - $250 shipped (SOLD) APR CAST RACE DP - $575 (SOLD) PR 535 LPFP (can include stock fuel pump)- $375 shipped (SOLD) Location South Central PA