GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by MarcA

1. MarcA

Tyre issues for 2nd time in a year

Had vibration issues in the car on and off for a year with nobody being able to find the source. Well after running the tyre pressures at 36psi on the rear here was the result after a few long journeys.. needless to say I have changed from dunlop now. New rear shocks and alignment being done...
  2. MarcA

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Took the wheels off and cleaned 3 years of grime off the inside, rubbed down and painted the hubs a nice shiny silver
  3. MarcA

Looks surprisingly good.. like old audi tt wheel
  4. MarcA

Polo alloys

Do they fit the golf ? Latest generation of polo obviously..
  5. MarcA

Plastic bag behind headlight

Sure I've seen something about this before but tried searching and didn't find much. I cleaned the engine bay up a bit over the weekend and saw a plastic bag tucked up behind the passenger headlamp, but I couldn't pull it out without breaking it.. but question is what is it and why is it there ...
  6. MarcA

Where did you get the steering wheel wrap/ cover and was it hard to do ?
  7. MarcA

anyone elses wipers do this?

this is when in auto position. if i put in manual and do a few sweeps it settles back down in the scuttle after a while. also when turning off and takingout the key, it flutters a little? normal ? annoys me that its in the vision all the time :(
  8. MarcA

Global opening

Is there a range limit? I can unlock the car from across my work car park but can't open the windows using the fob until I'm much closer.. maybe a security feature? Anyone noticed the same or know?
  9. MarcA

Motorway ride quality in GT

Hi. I've had this issue for a while now and still thinking something isn't right. I've had the rear shocks changed for the rear suspension noise in Jan.. I've noticed for a while now that when on the motorway or pretty much any road at higher speeds the car just seems to be very choppy almost...
  10. MarcA

Stripes..

Show me yours :-)
  11. MarcA

Rear fogs lights

Hi all. I have a gt 150d. There appears to be a single fog light on the rear on the right and a space for one on the left side. Anyone know if it's a simple as putting a bulb in or does it need more? Looks like there is a holder there.. but only looked from outside. It's non led euro lights.