Recent content by marabuchi

1. M

S3 OEM 19" Wheel and Tires

SOLD
  2. M

Just letting you know they’ve been sold

Just letting you know they’ve been sold
  3. M

Hey, I think you are the same person that inquired on audizine. I have someone scheduled to buy...

Hey, I think you are the same person that inquired on audizine. I have someone scheduled to buy them on Thursday. I'll let you know if that doesn't go through!
  4. M

S3 OEM 19" Wheel and Tires

Sold my 2018 S3, so selling an extra set of wheels and tires. Tires are stock Pirelli summers. They have about 10K miles on them. Wheels are in good condition. 2 of them have very slight blemishes that you can see in the pictures attached. $800 or best offer picked up in MD near DC. Feel free to...
  5. M

COBB Accessport Golf R/S3 With Stage 1 EQT 93 and DSG Tunes

SOLD Recently sold my 2018 S3, so I don't need this anymore. It comes with an EQT Stage 1 93 octane tune and the EQT DSG tune. The DSG tune is for a 7 speed. I think your Transmission ID has to match for the DSG tune to work. The Transmission ID is VLK_DSG_0GC300012A. $800 shipped in the US...
  6. M

About to be MK7 GTI Owner in a couple hours

One thing to watch out for is coolant leaks from the thermostat housing. Good dealership should replace if that happens, although I'm not sure how long the warranty lasts for a 2017.
  7. M

Nogaro Wheels for Sale (DMV area)

I can ship. Each box is 21x21x10 inches and weighs 27 lbs. The zip code I am shipping from is 20901 if you want to get a shipping quote.
  8. M

Price reduced to $200 for the set. Or make me an offer, so I can make room in my house!
  9. M

I have a set of Nogaro wheels from a 2017 GTI Sport for sale in Maryland. They are not in the best shape, but a good wheel shop could probably fix them. I would say that 3 out of 4 have some curb rash as you can see in the pictures. The last 2 pictures are from the same wheel. I would prefer a...
  10. M

New Enkei Raijin's on the R

I have these in 18x8 for my GTI. I really like them. Bonus is that they don't look so bad when they are dirty unlike the Nogaros that they replaced.