GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Mac11FA

1. M

Factory air duct with dual cut outs

I am guessing the block off plate would have been a better option. So front view of stock intake piece on right side. I circled where I will cut out. The next view is right side top down. Sorry no head on view. This is the side with the straight thru duct from grill to engine compartment...
  2. M

I got mine installed yesterday and am very disappointed. It is a 2 piece flimsy bolt together unit that does not fill out the air box opening properly. There is a 1/2 inch gap from half way down all the way around the bottom such that I am still sucking in engine compartment air. After I got...
  3. M

Got my duct today. Damn storms will keep me from installing till Friday!
  4. M

RaceChip GTS black, injen pedal controller, custom exhaust (basically straight pipe from cats to muffler) drilled and slotted R1 concepts rotors and pads, CTS intake pipe, air box remove snow screen and panel filter. Love to get the DSG tune. Did you flash your DSG tune or take it somewhere...
  5. M

New Member here

Hello all. Not sure where to post this so thought I would stick it here. I am a proud owner of a 2016 Audi A3 1.8T and it looks like many of the mods and after market seem to be geared for the Golf too. I am doing little things here and there. If there is a show off your car thread please...
  6. M

Have you done any other Mods?
  7. M

I got mine shipped out today of you are referring to the ECS part!
  8. M

I just got my ECS tuning part on the way! @keehs and @jimlloyd40 hopefully you all do too!
  9. M

I have had one of these on order since Dec 6th. Got my 3rd shipping update saying that it will be March now. Hope you guys get yours before then !