GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Lurhq343

1. L

Best Spark Plugs - MK7

Hi All, Currently I am running Stage 2 - APR software and was thinking about possibly changing out my spark plugs on my MK7. Current mileage - 10K. I have been reading for sometime that many MK7's have experienced mis-fires at certain speeds. I am currently cool and with no issue but like...
  2. L

WTB: VWR MK7 Springs

Hi All, I am looking to buy the VWR springs. New or Used. PM me.
  3. L

Muffler Delete - Muffler Question

Hi All, I currently have a high flow CATTED D.P. and just did a muffler delete and really loving the sound. I did have this quick question to the MK7 community. In the event that I want to muffle it just a tiny bit. Does anyone have any recommendations for mufflers. The stock one is way to...
  4. L

Heat wrap - Downpipe

Hi All, I was wondering if it is worth heat wrapping my down pipe. I currently have the USP 3" down pipe and am noticing that it is to close to the ABS module. I am worried that the ABS' module plastic protector will heat up and melt. Any input would be awesome!
  5. L

Ticking sound - GTI Semi-Warm

Hi all, Has anyone experienced a small ticking sound when pushing the car a bit (20 pounds). I would have to say its about 7 to 8 ticks in the engine bay parallel to the passenger air. It almost sounds as if its ABS system, just cannot pin point it. I have APR Stage 1, APR Intake, DV+. Any...
  6. L

18 Austins for TRADE - Laguna Wheels (Gray)

Hi Is anyone willing to trade the Austins for the Laguna Wheels (Gray). My wheels are mint condition and about 2K miles old. My first set of the Austins were not painted correctly and VW changed my wheels just recently.
  7. L

CTS Turbo crank pulley - MK7 Gen 3

CTS Turbo crank Pulley Sorry for the late post folks. Here are the pics.
  8. L

CTS Turbo crank pulley - MK7 Gen 3

Looking to sale a CTS Turbo crank pulley for Gen 3. Brand new, in box, never installed. Price: 160.00 w/Free Shipping in the United States. NOTE: VW TOOL T10355 IS REQUIRED FOR INSTALLATION Here is the info on the products. Part retails for $249.99...
  9. L

Oil Filter Socket

Hi Everyone. I was looking at the 32mm Oil Filter Socket on ECS but noticed that Amazon pretty much has the same product with Prime shipping. Amazon Link: (http://www.amazon.com/CTA-2572-Low-Profile-Metric-Socket/dp/B008ALFTW0/ref=cm_wl_huc_item) ECS Tuning Link...
  10. L

GFB DV+ For Sale - T9351

This is a practically NEW GFB DV+ T9351 for sale. Reason for sale is due to the difficulty of installing on my 2014 Gen3 GLI. In most VW, the installation is very simple, but for some reason VW decided to place the Diverter Valve in between my Turbo and Engine thus removing the turbo to install...
  11. L

Intake Choice - CTS Turbo or APR

Debating which intake to purchase. What do you guys think? CTS Turbo Intake APR Carbon Fiber Intake. My goal is to get the most horse power and airflow. I am truly not concerned with looks. :confused:
  12. L

CarNet Trouble

Hi Everyone, Has anyone had any recent issues with their CARNet working correctly. The day I purchase my car, I decided to activate my CARNet service to give it a try. When I called it seems that the car had been previously registered to someone else. CarNet customer service said "no bid deal...