GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Lurchalicious

1. L

DIY MIB1 to MIB2 Infotainment Conversion (Part 1)

If I have a mib2 retrofit in my 2015, and decide to replace the mib2 main unit (Delphi currently- > swapping to harman 3g0) will I need all FECs installed again or simply component protection removed?
  2. L

full MIB replacement - floating screen options

I did coding in MIB for the external sound, I'll have to double check the screen wiring as it's the factory mib1 wiring in my gti
  3. L

full MIB replacement - floating screen options

As the title suggests, im exploring other avenues. I did MIB1 to MIB2 and I have problems with audio not working, lag in screen touch, no screen at all. My setup is from a 2016 and cannot be further upgraded with new software according to different people I've discussed with. I understand...
  4. L

I used a screen and main unit from a 2016 gti. I'm guessing because of it's inability to be updated, that its an earlier version. My unit was programmed by simaservis and he was the one that originally told me it could not have it's software updated further. I want to think upgrading the main...
  5. L

I am at my wits end with my mib2 conversion. It's a technisat unit from a 2016. I use the MOST connection to interface with a nav-tv zen v optical. Regularly the main unit requires restarting by holding the power button down, because it will not play audio or have any volume. I've been told...
  6. L

It has a slight wobble but I haven't noticed it causing wear marks on the filter from its...

It has a slight wobble but I haven't noticed it causing wear marks on the filter from its movement. It could use a new tab.
  7. L

SOLD: MST full intake (v1 TIP) : NKY

Bump, lowered to 225!
  8. L

so far a few bites but nothing with commitment. appreciate the words 🤜
  9. L

I'm about 40 min from west Chester - south.