GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Luiz Henrique

1. Luiz Henrique

MIB2 Infotainment firmware update question

Thank you very much @CUZOé, I will check the information coming from the ECU. thanks
  2. Luiz Henrique

I understand, but my Golf is a 2015 GTI and I've seen other GTIs with Preh's MIB2 that works perfectly. My Gateway is High and works normally.
  3. Luiz Henrique

Harman MIB 2 and the Performance Monitor is functional, could you send me (post here) the Coding and adapters of the 5F Module, my MIB is unlocked with the FEC and Swaps active, however pressure, temperature do not work, I think it's in the adaptations or coding.
  4. Luiz Henrique

@mr-fix, Hello MR-fix, I wanted to downgrade my firmware version, I want to return from my MHI2_ER_VWG13_K4525 which is installed to the production version MHI2_ER_VWG13_P4521. How can I do this? thanks
  5. Luiz Henrique

Multimedia Golf Conventional MK7 MIB2 with Dynaudio speakers.

Does anyone know if I install a MIB2 (Delphi or Technisat/Preh) with Optical output on a Dynaudio sound system in Golf 7 will it work normally????
  6. Luiz Henrique

I asked this question because I have the Dynaudio system installed on my GOLF GTI MK7 (module, box and sub), and it presented problems with the Harman MIB2 that I have, as I have a MIB2 from Preh (Tecnisat) and one from Delphi, all of them without the optical output, I wanted to replace...
  7. Luiz Henrique

is it possible to connect Dynaudio speakers to a conventional MIB2 media center?
  8. Luiz Henrique

Retrofitting Blind Spot Assist / Side Assist

Hi Ricardo, can I help you?
  9. Luiz Henrique

This procedure would be for blind spot calibration, but "apparently" your problem is parameterization! as I suggested, you would update the flash from the master 3C module to version C and parameterize the module referring to version C, done correctly, everything will work correctly. In my case...
  10. Luiz Henrique

You can do it through the VCP, the problem is to find the specific flash file for the VCP. So I think it's easier for you to borrow a VAS5054 and install Odis E on the notebook. If you want, I have the file with the parameters and the flash of the 3C module, but it only works with the...
  11. Luiz Henrique

did you parameterize your master module? I suggest you update the firmware to version C and parameterize the master module. remembering that for firmware update and parameterization you will need VAS 5054 and Odis E.
  12. Luiz Henrique

Retrofitting Lane assist camera without changing windshield?

Good evening everyone, I'm stopping by to share the experience, in solving a problem that occurred in the FLA system. finally everything is working perfect and calibrated. It all started when I was doing the Dynamic calibration of Camera 5Q0, there was a failure and I had to go back home and see...