GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by lotsofmarks

1. L

Golf R 20 Years Edition

The supply chains wont ever catch up, prepare for war with China and Russia
  2. L

Anyone else find Mk7 Seats uncomfortable?

Glad to hear, I have similar issues of discomfort after about 45 minutes, I'm ordering these parts (is this what I need?):
  3. L

Passenger Seat Airbag warning light

Hello, I took out my 2018 Sportwagen S cloth seats and put in a set from another mk 7.5, now I have this light on my dash: Also have the airbag warning light below the central vents, How can I clear this code? - I figure its relating to the airbags in the passenger seat. Its not something...
  4. L

Hi I too have “55” calipers on my 2018 fwd Sportwagen, can I upgrade to 312mm brake pads and...

Hi I too have “55” calipers on my 2018 fwd Sportwagen, can I upgrade to 312mm brake pads and discs by just ordering the caliper carrier? Thank you
  5. L

Passenger Seat Belt Light in Dash

I think it may have something to do with the seat being married to the new ECU but I don’t know.
  6. L

Passenger Seat Belt Light in Dash

Hello, I switched my 2018 Sportwagen S cloth seats to "Leather", now I have this light on my dash: Also have the airbag warning light below the central vents, How can I clear this code? - I figure its relating to the airbags in the passenger seat. Its not something that JB4 reads or...
  7. L

Question, I have the APR Downpipe, the reducer is slightly too large for my 1.8T the 1.8t piping...

Question, I have the APR Downpipe, the reducer is slightly too large for my 1.8T the 1.8t piping is maybe 2.25 and I am wondering how you resolved this? Did the 3" OD to 2.25" ID work?
  8. L

I sold the sportwagen and moved on

I did a bathroom renovation but my wife railed hard against me buying a truck because in her mind I dont need a pick up truck - also renovated the kitchen by the way!
  9. L

I sold the sportwagen and moved on

Perfect time to buy a house!
  10. L

High Flow Cat CEL for "too much airflow"

I am aware that a downpipe like the CTS 3.5" may trigger a CEL for catalyst efficiency - I plan on using a spacer to potentially combat that, question is would there be any other CELs that could occur and require me to have a tune to delete? I was told that I may throw a code for "too high...
  11. L

Did anyone here own this car?

Better than burning down the police stations in Oregon and Wisconsin....
  12. L

FS: Base Golf Leatherette Seats, Black

Will they fit into a sportwagen with the seats folded down for the drive back?
  13. L

FS: Base Golf Leatherette Seats, Black

I want these more than the Is20, I have a sportwagen S with semi manual / semi electronic seat adjustment, is this a direct bolt on?
  14. L

2018 Golf R 37,999

Bump for a clean R, I'll buy this if its still around once crypto pumps again! What's the price?
  15. L

BMS JB Stage 1 Released

I am having the same code, it only happens when I select map 6, it runs fine in stock mode, could it be a loose plug?