GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Lori87Mi

1. L

RGB Ambient Lighting for Mk7 and Mk7.5

take the positive and negative from the window switch command. and so they will light up when the ligh is turned on. it is dimmable together with the adjustment of the interior lights from the infotainment
  2. L

Power Liftgate mod recommendation ?

Hi @oyster Unfortunately I'm also having the same problems as you. The tailgate closes but is not always pulled and closes completely. Like you, I noticed that if the engine is running and a door or even a window is open, the tailgate always closes well. But if the engine is off it doesn't...
  3. L

@Nuje I did some more testing and had to remove the rubber to see if it was the cause, but it still doesn't work. check the video another Test I can't understand anymore what the problem could be. and the seller insists the kit is right for my car uffff
  4. L

Perfect..all clear now... I will try next week. Thank you and Have a good Christmas
  5. L

@Nuje another information. How did you manage to keep the cable rubber gathered and short? Mine remains stretched out and if I shorten it and stick it in the hole anyway then the cable goes back and the rubber extends again (probably this is what doesn't allow it to close completely) Thank you
  6. L

Thanks for the measurements you provided. I'll check them. Plus , I see that you have a rubber gasket ring behind the metal ones. It was not provided to me in my kit... I'll add something for depth spacers...
  7. L

thanks for the details, I really tried every way... I'll try again. do you happen to have a photo of the ballhead on thebcar body? because in my opinion it is too close and it strikes... The next attempts I make I want to put spacers (another metal gasket ring)
  8. L

@Nuje I tried in every way but it doesn't close. yet the seller is sure that the kit is fine for my car. It seems to me that the strut tube is too fat to close, in fact if I force it to close with my hands I can hear a contact noise between the strut tube and the car body metal.. and it...
  9. L

@Nuje hi man, I'm running the installation. Everything seems to work except the tailgate never closes completely. not even if i pushing it by hand. What can it be? I passed the rubber hose as in the photo. I also tightened it with a zip tie to take up less space. Did you also have these...
  10. L

MK7 Front Parking Sensor Warning Distance

does anyone have this behavior? that the front sensors only start to sound when on red color/distance, while if the distance is greater (grey and orange colour) the parking assistant still does not appear on the display and does not emit sounds? the only modification via vcds that I found is...
  11. L

MK7 Front Parking Sensor Warning Distance

Hello everyone, I hope I haven't entered the wrong section of the forum. I looked for this information on the internet but I didn't find what I was looking for. I would like to be able to make sure that the front parking sensor, when it detects an obstacle at low speed, activates before...
  12. L

I think the procedure for the VW Atlas is different as it doesn't have the same rubber tubes for the cable passage. However, it seems that there is no connector behind the VW button on the tailgate and the yellow cable and the purple cable are not needed. Now I will have to find the time to...
  13. L

Hello and thanks for your explanations. I found a video of an installation on VW Atlas, the kit looks exactly the same. At minute 13:40 you see the CANBUS connection cable to the air conditioning and you see the yellow cable splitting coming from CANBUS extension cord, but he doesn't connect it...
  14. L

did you make these connections?
  15. L

thank you so much for your explanations, I'm now chatting with Vera to get some confirmation. another doubts for me, there is no buzzer in my box. Should that be what makes the action sounds?