GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Lewie_7.5

1. L

VWR Lowering Springs

Selling my VWR lowering springs from my 2021 GTI. They were on my car for 5,000 miles - $200
  2. L

2021 GTI SE, 6-Speed manual, Pure White

Thank you! I’m not in a hurry to sell.
  3. L

Or fapped 😂😂 yes, it’s manual.
  4. L

Yes. Very off-putting. Thanks!
  5. L

Typo, sorry! Does *not*. I actually got it to work on Carvana and their offer was $22,000 with no mods listed 😂😂 they can pound sand.
  6. L

Funny you say that - I’ve tried and it states “this vehicle is does now qualify for an offer.” Can’t figure out why. I also feel like they would short me in price due to mods.
  7. L

Well, the day has come. I’m listing my 2021 Pure White GTI SE, 6-speed manual for sale. It has been a phenomenal car, but I’m seriously considering buying an EV, as my daily commute is 100 miles. That said, the car is in pristine condition. I’m a detailer, so it’s regularly cared for. Likewise...
  8. L

SOLD: Burger Motorsports Intercooler

No problem at all. Thanks for the reply.
  9. L

SOLD: Burger Motorsports Intercooler

I’m dumb and can’t figure out how to send you a PM. Any chance this is still available?
  10. L

APR stage 1 surge

Definitely tempting
  11. L

APR stage 1 surge

Brand recommended that won’t break the bank?
  12. L

APR stage 1 surge

Good info here. The “turbo oscillation” is literally the exact problem I’m experiencing. This will give me ammo when I email APR about it tomorrow.
  13. L

APR stage 1 surge

I have the ECS block off plate. I’ve wondered if an FMIC would help, but I’m also trying to avoid spending the money. It’s hot as hell here, but I’m trying small stuff first.
  14. L

APR stage 1 surge

Fantastic! Thank you!
  15. L

APR stage 1 surge

Excellent. I have a question - if I want to do this, do I need to get my car flashed back to stock first? Or, will buying this, plus an EQT tune remove the APR tune and replace it with the EQT? Sorry for all the questions. Newb here.