GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by LB_724

1. L

Rev9 Exhaust

New sound clip. Secondary cat removed. A little bit of wind noise from the phone.
  2. L

Failed Thermostat Housing/Coolant Loss Info Gathering

I’ll have to check my paperwork. I had mine replaced after getting the run around from the dealer back in October, and the car dead on the road the next morning from a “failed” injector. Just had oil change on Thursday and the mechanic (not dealer) said that he could smell coolant again. I don’t...
  3. L

Rear brake pad fitament issue

thanks. I’ll check today and see if that is what they were going by. The numbers on the current rear pads weren’t pulling up much on search.
  4. L

that is why they have another call in to Hawk. They sent measurements and photos to Hawk. these are the best pics I could get this morning. I have been searching this morning using the numbers from the pad in the pics.
  5. L

That is what I was thinking. I’ll check tomorrow.
  6. L

I haven’t seen this in the trunk or owners manual. I had the trunk carpet out over the summer looking for it for other parts.
  7. L

They tried non PP, PP, and OEM non PP. I’m thinking the calipers are from a previous generation gti.
  8. L

I am the second owner. Bought CPO.
  9. L

Shop replaced my front pads and rotors about two weeks ago. The rear pads would not fit, so they called Hawk to see why as it was the only pad listed for the rear. Stopped in today to have the rears put on, but again the pads don’t fit. They even tried PP pads and OEM pads, none of which fit...
  10. L

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Installed MST turbo inlet elbow and silicone hose, New plugs and coil packs, cabin air filter, Liqui Moly oil change.
  11. L

Mod friendly dealers in W Pa

Anyone know of mod friendly dealers in Western Pennsylvania. Preferably in Pittsburgh area. Thanks