GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Lakersam_mk8

1. L

BNIB: Rennwagen Mk7 GTI Front Splitter

@Handguns4heaRTs check pm
  2. L

Holy sh1t this forum is still alive - lakersam’s 15 GTI

Been on IE stage 2 on the stock clutch for about 8k miles now, no signs of slipping yet but i wanted to prepare my self Got a ringer racing stage 4 clutch, pressure plate and tob. Just need metal rear main seal, bleeder block and a few bits and pieces I went with ringer because I want to...
  3. L

Crossed off a lifelong dream of having my own lift in my home garage A 2 post wouldve been ideal but i would have needed to do concrete work to satisfy the anchor depth
  4. L

My car started making this horrendous marble-in-a-can sound and my subaru ptsd kicked in. Thankfully it was only the alternator that was crapping out, well the bearings did Pain in the ass to remove the first time because of one plastic bracket holding some ac lines. Pretty straightforward...
  5. L

Found a sweet mural near my house so I took advantage
  6. L

More autocross pictures And found a clean sportwagen to park next to at c&c
  7. L

The ARM catted downpipe and Armytrix valved exhaust was ok, but with the valves closed it was damn near quieter than stock And i took that personally… Found a local fab guy and made a resonator delete pipe. Completely reversible as well
  8. L

Bringing my 2015 from the stone age with a MIB2 and 8” screen retrofit Amazon special twintercooler Routine 5k miles Brisk er12 swap
  9. L

R600 didnt make enough whooshy noises and i found a great deal on this carbon ams intake locally Took my son to his first cars & coffee Took a trip to the tire shop to swap some tires around. Momo had a massive black friday sale in 2022 and got these wheels for $300 shipped Funny story, i...
  10. L

Always liked how this abandoned tire shop looked so i took some pics there Oh porsche GT3 font side stripes have made their way on the car to match the custom badges. Very polarizing responses, either hate or love
  11. L

Another iphone “photoshoot”
  12. L

Few more random shots with the Work wheels