GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Kushdaiin

1. K

OEM Wireless charger

You're right, it doesn't look right AND I might actually be interested in getting one of those as my signal can be spotty where I live. Where is this supposed to live in the car? Is this a dashboard-out kind of install? ;)
  2. K

OEM Wireless charger

The one you have looks like it could work. It looks like you got it inserted but it won't properly seat (i.e., tabs aren't hooking up)? Either way, I'm used to seeing the connector style you've posted above for the fuse box below the steering wheel.
  3. K

PDC Retrofit Question

I tapped ground at the grounding stud at the base of the A pillar under the trim. Your kit should already have a grounding loop terminated on the appropriate wire. My recollection is that the power wire (red?) is not terminated in any specific way. I ended up using the open position on the plug...
  4. K

PDC Retrofit Question

Yes that pictogram you put together looks correct. This is the answer as to whether or not you need power/ground (it’s yes).
  5. K

PDC Retrofit Question

It doesn't look like it at first but there's a male/female plug there. You need to take the OE pin and plug it into the opposite side of both of those dovetails. So you'll plug two of the OE pins opposite of the wiring harness. But yes, they allow you to take the the occupied pin and add a...
  6. K

How to retro-fit the front brake air guides from the Audi RS3 (2017->)

Laser scanner and solidworks? Either way, that's pretty cool. Does that inner fender air guide have only one screw or is the angle of the model?
  7. K

PDC Retrofit Question

Yes, those are the dovetails. I don't remember where they tap off of exactly without looking at my notes (on my home computer) but the concept is to depin one of the pins from the appropriate harness, plug that in the receptive side of the dovetail, which creates two extensions of that original...
  8. K

How to retro-fit the front brake air guides from the Audi RS3 (2017->)

They go over the aero guards. Won't fit otherwise.
  9. K

PDC Retrofit Question

Ah, So you're doing what I did a couple of years ago on my MK7 R. I went through the erwin diagrams to figure out the wiring, which the Chinese directions actually matched up to. The connectors they've provided are to allow you to connect the wiring from the kit to the OE wiring without having...
  10. K

Anyone else find Mk7 Seats uncomfortable?

As @bobloblawGTI said, you'll need VCDS or something similar to clear the code. It's a hard coded fault if you unplug the airbags with the battery connected.
  11. K

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

I’ve observed and used this setting on my dongles as well.
  12. K

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

I have had this happen in and around Boston as well. The tunnels get kind of weird especially because you might have surface streets above you and the GPS nopes out of the chat. I've also had the teleportation happen at the airport where it just can't quite figure things out. Both have been...
  13. K

OEM Wireless charger

It wouldn't matter since the charger will still identify a foreign object on the charger, given the proximity. It doesn't take much with this charger to throw an error, so anything existing between the phone and charger will very likely cause it to error out. The most important thing that I've...
  14. K

MK7 Climatronic upgrade with instructions and pictures.

That function is done when you do the flap adaptation process (forward airflow and A/C button or do it through VCDS) when you swap or install a new panel.