GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by kungfudill

1. kungfudill

I was scammed!

So, in looking for some wheels for my GTI, I was given a contact THROUGH THIS SITE. Long story short, I was initially suspect so thankfully I only gave a deposit on my "purchase", but at this point I will be shocked if the "seller" contacts me again. Anyhow, I was referred to Daniel Ramsey in...
  2. kungfudill

WTB 18" black pretorias

Would love to get the black pretorias. Just bought my '19 GTI, would be willing trade away the stock wheels in some sort of bargain, if someone is interested!
  3. kungfudill

Dealer Swapping Wheels

So I've seen some people getting different wheels on their new purchases as part of the agreement... I'd like to get the black Pretoria instead of the standard SE trim wheels, but my local dealers say they "can't". One dealer said it's because of the Monroney Window Sticker. (they of course...
  4. kungfudill

FS: 2017 Golf R, DSG, APR, $34,750 Oregon

FS: 2017 Golf R, DSG, APR, $34,000 Oregon Love this car! Purchased new in 2017. Black, DSG. 19,500 miles. Serviced at VW dealership. Always garaged. Extras: **Tinted windows (Oregon Legal) **APR Plus **APR DSG tune $34,000 OBO Will consider serious offers.
  5. kungfudill

FS: JB4 w/ bluetooth

selling my JB4 w/ bluetooth. $569 new. Sell for $500, and will include shipping.
  6. kungfudill

learning our engine

I'm sure some of you have good resources... I'm a science guy, but of the healthcare variety, with minimal car skills. I am interested in learning more about our engines: component locations, functions, etc etc. I've already learned a ton reading the forums and Youtubing things like...
  7. kungfudill

Remove rear view mirror

So after reading several threads and watching a video, I still can't pop off the plastic trim covering the wires/sensors of the rear view mirror? Any tips?
  8. kungfudill

coolant smell

Abruptly today the inside of my car started to smell like--what I would describe as--a coolant smell while the fan was on. No visible leaks under the hood, no drips under the car, no CEL, no temperature concerns. Any trouble shooting suggestions?
  9. kungfudill

17 inch BBS on 2017 R

Negotiating some wheels. Will 17 inch BBS clear my breaks? I'm away from home or I'd just measure...
  10. kungfudill

Whats your occupation?

ICU/Emergency nurse