GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Kei_Loper

1. K

FS: 2015 GTi 6spd 4dr SE 47k miles $15.2k

FS: SOLD delete please SOLD!!! Thanks for the interest everyone :peace:
  2. K

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Yup, and I miss that so dearly haha. Also I enormously miss the bottom cushion rake adjustment available on the Autobahn and not the SE. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  3. K

Appreciating my GTI

I never had a problem with it when I had mine. D mode does a great job of being chill and going for fuel economy, S mode does a good job of staying in the meat of the powerband, and M mode for when you feel like shifting your own gears. Seemed pretty great to me lol...
  4. K

I've owned the Oversteer wheels on my mk6 GLi (17x8) and had no problems with fitment, vibration, or bending . ? I've thought pretty strongly about getting them again for the mk7 in 18 inch size (sold my 17's late last year when I got the mk7 since I think I may stay in 18's unlike my GLi which...
  5. K

https://youtu.be/ExSuCQOE-A4 Here's a video of the Cobb catback and Autotech intake. There are 3 videos that I uploaded this morning, I wasn't able to use my big boy camera and mic setup, but it's still a good video. I put my phone on a mount outside on the hatch glass (dedication....and it's...
  6. K

Depending on the weather, I'm going to try to handle that this weekend. ? Kei
  7. K

Dammit, I knew I forgot something yesterday in my excitement to get it installed. I forgot to get interior and exterior decibel readings of the stock car. I will however at least post those later for the Cobb exhaust, and maybe someone else can do the stock ones. (I'll probably make a review...
  8. K

Received and installed a Cobb catback last night ? I should receive my Autotech intake tomorrow, and I'm going to try to get a video of the sound. Surprisingly it's VERY mellow in the car overall, even more so now the next day. It's got a very smooth tone, not much rasp (I'd like more, I...
  9. K

I forgot to ask, did you happen to weigh them? That's extremely important to me with any rotational weight. My old 17x8's were 19.6lbs each without tires. That's not bad for such a cheap priced wheel. It's a lot heavier than the Kosei K5R's that I ran for summer (16lbs, also 17x8), but it was...
  10. K

Excellent, the children have been spared, and I repaired your brake lines. ? Car looks great man, I just might have to add them back to my Amazon shopping cart. Kei
  11. K

FS: Eurodyne PowerTap cable $100 shipped

I decided that I'm not going to flash tune my GTi, so I've been holding on to this cable, and now will no longer need it since I have a number of other programs to use for logging and code clearing. Nothing wrong with the cable, can be used on any car as long as you pay for the credits to...
  12. K

Aren't those Konig Oversteer wheels? I DEMAND more pics or ded! (I had those in 17x8 flavor for my mk6 GLi for winter, but sold them when I got my mk7 GTi yet thinking about them in 18" flavor) Make with the pics......or the kid gets it Kei
  13. K

Don't EVER let your teenage kid borrow your car.

No offense, but yea.....that IS too much for an inexperienced driver. It's not about driving in stop and go traffic, or heading to Walmart on the highway doing 55-65mph (depending on where you live)....it's all about what happens when you get in a situation where things AREN'T normal when shit...