2. J

FS: helix subwoofer with harness

I'd also be interested if you'll ship it
  3. J

Add push start to 2016 GTI?

Lol thanks for all the replies fellas
  4. J

Mk7 eBay headlights

Yeah they came with a bulb for high beams. I had to buy the hid kit for the low beam side. I couldn't fit a normal.bulb in the housing to run halogen. D2H was my only option
  5. J

Add push start to 2016 GTI?

My buddy works at a salvage yard and just had a 2017 GTI come in. My current 2016 doesn't have push button start.. would it be a nightmare to try an add push start to my car?
  6. J

MAPerformance stage 2 tune question

Okay thanks! I was just curious if the base map was something that needed extra add ons from a shop or something. Sorry I’m brand new to the tuning world. Im running a stage 2 manual clutch from Dkm.
  7. J

How does that work? Can you run a base tune? I’m just looking for daily driving fun, no tracking. Doubt my car will ever hit a dyno
  8. J

Okay thanks guys. Sounded like pure BS. Thanks for the advice. What’s a pro tune run if they are loaded it to an AP?
  9. J

So I Bought the ap3 second hand, I already have a catless downpipe on my car, along with an intake. Next I was going to order an intercooler. I was in contact with MAPerformance and they told me without their specific downpipe, I can’t use their tune.. can anyways tell me if they’ve used it...
  10. J

Mk7 eBay headlights

Ah good to know. I assumed they could be baked. Really glad I never tried it on the mk7
  11. J

Mk7 eBay headlights

Might be able to open your light housing and paint that red strip or something. Probably a lot of work tho lol
  12. J

Mk7 eBay headlights

Yeah no.. I had those awful halogen lights. This was just a massive upgrade for those of us stuck with those.
  13. J

Mk7 eBay headlights

Here’s a link if anyone wants to check them out. https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F163970592970
  14. J

Mk7 eBay headlights

Just throwing a little post up to maybe help someone else make the decision. I couldn’t find much info on these lights so I just took a shot and I’m pleasantly surprised. These cost me 500 I believe, plus 150 for the Morimoto D2H setup. So far the dynamic signals have been working perfectly.
  15. J

Engine replacement

My 2016 gti engine blew up out of warranty, wondering if I bought an engine from a dsg if it will bolt up to my manual transmission?