GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by JLgti

1. JLgti

18 x 8 +35 offset

Would the factory tire size fit on this wheel spec? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. JLgti

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Do I need installation kit to swap out my is20 to is38? Lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. JLgti

Stock mk7 gti springs

Selling factory springs. Been on my car for about 20k miles. 70 dollars plus shipping. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. JLgti

Different alternative for led bulbs for taillight

I don’t really feel like paying 85 dollars for deautokey led light bulbs. Is there any other place I can check to purchase a set? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. JLgti

Cleaning dry flow intake filter

Like the idiot I am, instead of searching how to clean a dry flow filter I instead just ordered a new filter. So for future reference, I’d like to know the proper way to clean. Came across a video on YouTube by injen and they were just vacuuming the debris which doesn’t seem too convincing...
  6. JLgti

Disappointed with BFI dogbone insert

I was all excited that it came in and finally had the time to try and install it but the damn thing won't go in. And yes I did get the correct version. I sprayed a ton of silicone spray and still wouldn't go. Any suggestions? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. JLgti

Noob question regarding dogbone insert

Got my BFI dogbone inserts in today. According to installation instructions it says to torque down bolt 74ft/lb plus 1/4 turn. That would be more than 74ft/lbs no? Is that extra quarter turn necessary? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. JLgti

Possible engine or trans mount issue?

Since the weather is cooling down in my area I decided to go back up to eurodyne stage 2 93oct high torque tune. Drove around a few miles to let it adjust and did a quick pull and it sounded like either the transmission or engine was moving around when I shift gears. I have a dsg transmission...
  9. JLgti

Anyone in arkansas?

any here? preferably in fort smith area or northwest Arkansas?
  10. JLgti

Coil packs and spark plug recommendations

So I just found out that stage 2 guys need to have one step colder spark plugs and new coil packs. So is there any particular one I should be getting? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. JLgti

Eurodyne flash tool for sale

Selling my eurodyne flash tool. No credits. 120 dollars. Will post pics later. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. JLgti

FS: factory intake

Sold Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. JLgti

FS: BLOWN is20 turbo

Sold
  14. JLgti

ED stage 2 93 vs stage 2 93 HT

So how much of a power difference is there between the two tune? I played around with both tunes and according to butt dyno I felt no difference. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. JLgti

FS: Dji phantom 3 standard

Used for about 2 months. Got a tablet mount and upgraded cellphone mount. Still have the original plastic cellphone mount. Also have two batteries, and extra set of props. I did order a hard shell backpack case to haul around my drone with which should be at my front door within a few days...