GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by itsjonduhh

1. I

Helix Soundbox Upgrade Information Post!

That makes too much sense, thank you!
  2. I

Edit: Learned something interesting with Spotify... I reset my storage/cache so all my audio settings were reset. Some combination of "auto" streaming quality and volume normalization will ruin the audio experience. Little to no sub bass, overall thin and more harsh audio coming through the...
  3. I

Hey everyone, been rocking mine for almost two years now. Just ran into an interesting scenario... I noticed on my morning commute (especially in the cold weather) the soundbox isn't active. Somewhere along the ride I'm feeling the increased bass and clearer soundstage. Not certain why that...
  4. I

Clutch Replacement Labor Hours

By VW? I got quoted $1700 by mine. I guess they really don't wanna do it.
  5. I

Eqt burble tune

That's my understanding (6MT instead of DSG)... it has to be in proper Sport mode.
  6. I

Post your dark iron blue GTI

Yeahhh I see you. DIB is just ol' reliable. I feel like most other colors here are love/hate.
  7. I

looking forward to it... but when to pull the trigger, i don't know. oh, back on topic i wanted to know - was DIB anyone's first color choice? or did it grow on them? my first choice would have been GFG, second choice Black (i like black on basically everything), but the used market was...
  8. I

been doing a bit of research between here and the gti subreddit. no reports of rubbing with daily driving except the occasional deep pothole - removing the fender screw and folding the inner lip should remedy that completely.
  9. I

Hey everyone! Just wanted to contribute mine. First car purchase, almost 20 years in the making. Bought it new in Nov 2020, haven't stopped smiling since. Added 35% tint all around, ShopDAP short shifter, Ed's Rep headlights, nice tame Magnaflow exhaust. Leaning towards bronze Ampliforms on...
  10. I

Eqt burble tune

Nice, that answers my other question then. No pops in custom mode with sport throttle / drivetrain.
  11. I

Eqt burble tune

Thank you very much!
  12. I

Eqt burble tune

Thanks for the insight! Did you reflash to remove the burbles, or have any idea how much it would cost?
  13. I

Eqt burble tune

Question for manual EQT drivers... does the "burbles in sport mode" option only apply to the preset sport mode? I use the custom driver setting (engine sound eco, steering normal, front diff sport, drivetrain sport) and wondering if I would get burbles in the custom setting. Also read through...
  14. I

i had mine done at the dealer (under warranty, didn't tell them how it possibly could've happened) and they replaced the entire switch. probably broke while trying to release the connector because i didn't pay enough attention to the youtube video...
  15. I

Dang, I don't know why I was expecting they'd cost less 😂 But definitely good to know for a future upgrade. For me it really puts into perspective the value of the soundbox upgrade.