GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ikeepsitReal

1. ikeepsitReal

boring rollers

Finally got the hang of taking rolling shots heres a couple of two of my friends subbies more at http://www.flickr.com/photos/vinnylauri/ (if you have sigs disabled) Comments and criticisms welcome :thumbsup:
  2. ikeepsitReal

*nikon lens content*

so I have a d40 with the f3.5-5.6 18-55 and a f4-5.6 55-200 what do you guys think are the top three lenses for under a grand each my next lens will be the f1.4 50mm (the 1.8 dosent AF with the d40:mad:) ive only been studying photography as a hobby for about a year so im still very new to...
  3. ikeepsitReal

car was "vandalized" *rant content*

So what makes kids decide that on a friday night that the coolest thing to do is toilet paper a block Now for the past few nights my neighbors house has been getting trashed with tp because hes on a sports team and the local high school kids do it and think they are cool and stuff. I dont know...
  4. ikeepsitReal

Super Mash Bros

Anyone ever hear of these guys Super Mash Bros? http://www.myspace.com/sprmshbros oVmOU_tkEUE I just found out about them from a friend. And a few of my friends were just blown away by the songs they manage to find that fit. just insanity.
  5. ikeepsitReal

Happy Birthday DanSan

Today is DanSan's 22nd birthday Wish you all the best buddy :thumbsup: *Too bad I can't come out and celebrate with you this weekend :thumbdown:
  6. ikeepsitReal

Official He is legend thread

Any He is Legend fans out there? I know their first two albums were really popular then with their third album came out a lot of people started to not like the. Im still a huge fan Any one else? MqSJhB-BsD0 and my favorite tIFJ7t705S0
  7. ikeepsitReal

Designated Drivers?

Anyone DD tonight? I hate doing it but if I didn't the night wouldn't have been possible. Anyone else DD on new years eve? just curious / bored
  8. ikeepsitReal

Stone age 35mm

I'd like to get into photography but I don't have a few grand for a nice digital dslr. So my mom dug this old 1970s Minolta 35mm for me to use which is actually really funky. I understand how obsolete 35mm film is; but however this is all that is available to me (other then a 8.1mp point and...
  9. ikeepsitReal

Retarded drivers

Ok so I'm driving on the Southern State parkway and after making a pass I went into the right lane (doing about 70ish) because my exit is coming up. So about 100yards ahead of me some asshat in a Nissan quest decides to pull out from the shoulder from a dead stop. Now I know someone's in my...
  10. ikeepsitReal

New macbook

So I know the new line of mac books and mbp is old news but Sunday I finally got my hands on the 160gb one. Even though it doesn't have the backlit keyboard (which I really wanted), I must say, everything else is amazing. The touch pad features are crazy; scroll, all the swipes, the pinch, zoom...
  11. ikeepsitReal

Unlocked iPhone

I'm not sure if this has been asked before but; I have T-mobile and would like to unlock a new iphone, however my concern is that I will not be able to fully use it (app store, internet etc.). Does anyone know if that stuff will work if it is unlocked Thanks in advance