GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by humbucker87

1. H

OEM HomeLink Auto-dimming Mirror 000-072-548-B - $180 Shipped

That's a good question. I'm not 100% certain without research but I used this with my 2019 Golf R which I believe had rain sensing wipers and they worked perfectly.
  2. H

Sorry, I've been lax about checking here unless someone PM's me. Correct, this is the link to the same mirror: https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-volkswagen-audi-parts/enhanced-rearview-mirror-with-homelink/000072548b/ Firm on price considering after paypal fees and shipping I will probably...
  3. H

No wiring required. Just unclip the old one and transfer the one connector to the new one and plug in.
  4. H

Sorry I missed this. Thanks @snobrdrdan for responding. Yes homelink buttons are on the mirror.
  5. H

ECS Hatch Pop Kit - SOLD

@lazy_jameson take a look at this thread: https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/power-liftgate-mod-recommendation.372953/ It's a much more invasive and significant mod, but man so nice once done! Really wish it came like this from the factory. The highlights are: - Run wiring from...
  6. H

BMS Pedal Tuner - BPT-VA1 - SOLD

Nearly brand new BMS pedal tuner. Perfect cosmetic and working condition. $120 shipped and paypal'd in the lower 48 US states.
  7. H

ECS Hatch Pop Kit - SOLD

Barely used ECS Hatch Pop Kit. Installed for a few months but I decided instead to upgrade to an electronic liftgate kit instead. Perfect condition. SOLD shipped and paypal'd in the US lower 48.
  8. H

BMS JB4 from a 2019 Golf R w/ bluetooth and AFR harness - SOLD

Hey guys, I have a JB4 that I ran with my Golf R for a few months. Worked flawlessly. Has been disconnected via the app and is ready for the next user. Comes with the bluetooth module and AFR harness for 18/19 vehicles so you don't have to tap your O2 sensor wiring. Discolored on one side...
  9. H

Lightly used OEM mirror. Had it installed in my car for about 6 months. Perfect condition. $220 $180 shipped and paypal'd in the lower 48 US states. Thanks!
  10. H

VIR trip coming in Oct., BT/LPFP ready to go... What to do?

From https://virnow.com/about/policies/fuel/#:~:text=VIR%20will%20not%20enforce%20any,unleaded%20which%20is%20Ethanol%20Free. 93-octane unleaded which may contain up to 10% Ethanol. 98-octane (260 GTX) unleaded which is Ethanol Free. For off-road and racing applications only. 100-octane...
  11. H

DIY Harness for JB4 to avoid AFR Tap

Wanted to share this wiring diagram from the factory service manual for both 2017 and before and the 2019. 2017 2019
  12. H

Sold - Platypus Cravenspeed Front License Plate Mount

Very good condition. Bought the car used and my state doesn't require front plates. Comes with all original parts and box just like you would get new. $60 shipped and PayPal to continental US
  13. H

FS: JB4 AFR Harness - Avoid Posi-Tapping Your OEM Harness!

SOLD. I have one for sale. Ready to ship. Bought a JB4 used and it came with the older style connector and mine is a 2019. $40 shipped. PM me if interested.