GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by hulksu

1. hulksu

FS: 19" VW OEM Pretorias w/PSS (back to stock)

Still available, but I would prefer not to ship. Not really sure how that works with this weight, but if the UPS store will take them, and you cover the fee, I can have a look.
  2. hulksu

Zip code 60504. Western suburbs of Chicago
  3. hulksu

I also have an OG OBDeleven with a ton of credits, Weathertech floor liners, muddybuddy trunk liner, and K&N intake if you want to work out a deal on a combo.
  4. hulksu

Bump and updated price to $850 OBO. I am looking to get these out of my garage so make me an offer.
  5. hulksu

Sorry. I don't think those will fit the new family wagon
  6. hulksu

Bump and price drop
  7. hulksu

FS: Euro OEM MK7.5 Dynamic Tails (back to stock)

Selling my mint OEM Mk7.5 dynamic tail lights. Ordered from Cars245.com. I sold my GTI over the winter and I am cleaning out my garage. I want these guys to go to a good home. They ran perfectly with the JBale harness and OBDeleven code, but I was too lazy to pull the harness when I sold. The...
  8. hulksu

OEM 19" Pretoria Wheels. I sold my 17' GTI over the winter and I want to give these guys a good home. The wheels were R takeoffs in 2018 and these were only used in the summer in Chicago with me. Asking $900 $850 OBO. I will throw in VW locking lugs at this price Wheels have less than 10k...
  9. hulksu

What did you do to your mk7 today?

It was actually cheaper. $5 https://www.aliexpress.com/item/GTI-Fit-For-VW-Volkswagen-Golf-7-MK6-MK5-POLO-jetta-tiguan-Accessories-Stainless-Steel-Sticker/32827714978.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.ZpNkTk
  10. hulksu

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Just got these off aliexpress. I think I will keep them on. Very subtle change to the door latch. If I remember correctly, the set of 4 was $7.