GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Hulk1

1. Hulk1

BF Goodrich Comp 2 A/S 235/45/17

$325 set of 4 — NEW Price Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Hulk1

Hulk’s Mini-Part Out

NEW ITEMS and PICS BELOW. Well, I’ve moved on folks. Message me for pics or questions. I’ll send anywhere but ask that you pay shipping as costs can vary considerably. Local pickup in South Jersey Philly area if you’re interested. Been a pleasure, thanks! 034 Motorsports P34 Intake $265...
  3. Hulk1

What did you do to your mk7 today?

His name is “the gooch”. I doubt we will expect much from him. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Hulk1

That and a bedtime story will put it right to sleep Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Hulk1

eBay license plate tow mount Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Hulk1

Nice drop, not too low. Like the clubsport center caps. Good OEM+ Build [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Hulk1

Subtle lip/splitter options

Finally shredded my Maxton lip. Considering how low it sits I’m not surprised. I want a little more of an aggressive look but I’m not into spending money on an overpriced lip that hangs way too low for an already lowered car. Been there done that. I saw on the mk6 forums there’s plenty of nice...
  8. Hulk1

What wheels? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Hulk1

Hulk’s Top 6 Mods <$50

This list is biased, deal w it. Share your own list below. 1. 034 Dogbone Insert $45 Crisper shifts, less wheel hop, easy install, modest price, ‘nuff said. 2. The Eurobadge Classic $12 Simple and straight-forward. You’re driving a Euro, so be obnoxious about it. 3. Kliimotorwerkes Badge...
  10. Hulk1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Hulk1

You’re Jedi, I’m Sith You’re west coast, Im east coast A tale of two GTIs Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Hulk1

65 degrees and I’m putting the A/C on Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Hulk1

I’m getting firehawks one of these days. Might try 245/40 17. Where you at that you can drive those now? Jelly Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Hulk1

Holy cow that’s quite a lineup of wheel weights Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Hulk1

Best tune for daily driving (GTI/R)

Cue the old men who’ll say the best tune is no tune at all. Fair play, but this is a question for those interested in an increase in power and can compare. The way I’ve approached my car thus far is a compromise between performance and my own personal cosmetic tastes. The GTI at stock power...