GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by himi

1. H

Arteon Style Blind Spot Mirror Cap Installation

Great work! Very tempted now! Are the mirror caps the same as for Passat B8 and Arteon? What's the next step? Dimmable mirrors? ;-) Any special connection needed apart from different glass?
  2. H

Perfect! Looks like original (y) How did you connect it? Do both lights go on? The one in glass is not really visible in the sun.
  3. H

Wondering how bright are these lights when it's dark? I drive in the night quite often and I'm a bit worried these might be a bit too bright. But I'm very tempted :-D
  4. H

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Hi all, here a question I was not able to find a proper answer for .. I have Golf Mk7 GTD 03/2016 with bi-xenon DLA, AFS headlights. Is it possible to replace these with full led from FL version? (Only considering genuine VW headlamps, no Osram Xenarc etc.) Are they the same shape, meaning will...
  5. H

Show us your MK7

6. H

AndroidAuto / CarPlay during drive

Hi folks, I have VW Golf GTD Variant MY2016 with patched MIB2, AndroidAuto activated via generated SWaP code and it works fine. I wanted to unlock nhtsa_properties so I/passenger can type while driving. But when I go to 5F > Adaptations > nhtsa_properties .. it says "Function not available"...