GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by HawaiiGTI1

1. H

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Purchased a spoiler and the euro light switch, which btw is on sale at parts4euro. So I may have just spent 600 just to have my very own car place in my official ricer spotted thread. I think it will be ok though, just have to wait and see.
  2. H

Spolier options

Im dead set on a spoiler. I think the mk6 had a more aggressive spoiler than the mk7. It just seems blah to me. Im pretty sure, with the options now that Im going with the add on rear spoiler from revozport...
  3. H

Yup needs more red to blend in and look better. Right now its just kind of off. I think the oettinger front spoiler /red splitter would look nice. Maybe red on the outside of the rims or on side skirts?
  4. H

Got her wet:eek:..........then dried her off:D
  5. H

Lifted and Poked

Lifted and Poked "Donk" Thread LOL Whyyyyy?
  6. H

Detailing tires

I used Tuf Shine Tire Clear Coat. Amazing shine!!! The tires have the wet look with no stickiness/oillness to the shine. The tires are dry to the touch. Here is a good how to video on you tube on the cleaning process and application but the instructions that come with the kit are very...
  7. H

The official Ricer spotted thread

The other forums have em why not us? Might lighten up the mood in some of the other areas too.
  8. H

0-60/1/4 mile times

Post your times here
  9. H

Spulen turbo outlet pipe

Thinking about getting this. See a lot if people running the GFB DV+ and the APR turbo muffler delete but but not the outlet pipe......any reason why? 199.99 isnt a bad price. If anything this may help with the blown turbo issue by creating more airflow? Curious as to what some of the more...
  10. H

Oil change at 4400 miles?

Within the last two weeks I've received two notifications to check oil and it is reading that the oil is low. It is now bordering on the c level which according to the owners manual you must add oil. I had the oil changed at 1000 miles(service guy looked at me crazy and repeatedly told me that...
  11. H

HawaiiGTI's CSG MK7 GTI

Hello all. Picked up my GTI last week and I absolutely love the car!!! Coming from a Mazda 3. Haven't done much yet but I wanted to share some pics with you after the first wash and wax. More to come... Exterior: Ceramic 20% Tint Interior: OEM GTI Monster Mats Suspension: Wheels...