GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by hal

1. H

Oil Pan Leak?

Hi guys. So yesterday out of nowhere the a "Check Oil Level" alert came on. It was amber and I'm due for an oil change next week so I didn't bother too much. Today, I reverse out and I see drops of oil on the floor. I don't recall hitting anything and don't really see any crack in the oil pan...
  2. H

Audi S3 is awesome

There is more road feedback in the R than the S3. The steering feels more precise and sharp. They may both respond to driver input equally but you don't feel attached to the car and the road in the S3 as you would in the R. Could be due to suspension, tires or steering setup. I know the first...
  3. H

Does anyone know where this piece goes?

When I was running my amp wiring I removed plenty of parts and pieces and at some point I removed this piece of foam but forgot to take a picture of it. Days later and as I was putting things back I realized I had no clue where I removed it from. :confused: Kinda stupid I know but I was hoping...
  4. H

Android head units and DCC/Mode

Hi All, Anyone who installed an Android head unit must have noticed 3 disappointments (to me, those are major): 1- The DPS Mode button stops working 2- DCC is not usable (no Race or Comfort modes, only Normal/Sport/Eco/Individual and Sport doesn't activate Race because it uses a different...
  5. H

Quadlock Pin-out

Can anyone help me with the pin-out of the quadlock harness? I could only find ones for the mk6 but none so far for mk7 with the 52 pins. Would really appreciate if anyone can share that.
  6. H

Opening dash defrost vents

I accidentally dropped a screw inside the dash defrost vent (attached pic). It is now driving me mad as it keeps rattling inside all the time. Does anyone know if it's possible to lift and open the vents upwards? I tried gently but it didn't budge so I didn't want to break anything. Any help...