GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by gti_up

1. G

Trusted Indie Shop by State Thread

Trusted: Banchwerks in Providence, RI. They only installed my catback there but they were incredibly helpful and cool as hell.
  2. G

What did you do to your mk7 today?

No photos, but I gave my car a good wash. It will be covered in pollen again by tomorrow, but still.
  3. G

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Here's a stupid one for you guys: Is it normal for a wheel spacers to not fit flush against the wheel? I ordered a set of 11mm spacers from shopdap. The spacers fit flush against the wheel hub, and the wheels are secure against the lip of the spacer, however there's probably a 1mm gap between...
  4. G

Post your Watch and GTI Pics!

What a beauty! I love the roulette wheel especially.
  5. G

Neuspeed RSe10

I run these with 245/40/18 PS4S. Fronts are perfectly flush, rears are ever so slightly tucked. I'm actually planning on putting 10mm spacers on the rears to get them a bit more flush (and also move the passenger side wheel away from the fuel filler pipe). But yes, as already said, stock...
  6. G

LIGHTWEIGHT Wheels

What a chode. I like them! I love be some beefy tires.
  7. G

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

The passenger side rear tire is just a liiiiittle too close to the fuel line shield for comfort. Also, gotta get that flush look in the rear.
  8. G

Ended up taking the wife's car that day for what it's worth. I should have waited a week or two to put the new wheels on probably.
  9. G

New Member - 21 GTI Autobahn 6spd

Probably the best stock wheels that come on a GTI. Hello!
  10. G

Driving with PS4S tires in 32 degree weather how fucked will I be? I'm leaning towards playing it safe and taking the wife's car. I probably could have waited a week or two to put the new wheels on but I was excited.
  11. G

Chin up dood, you got this.
  12. G

Your Mk7 year/mileage

Purchased June 2nd with 4 miles on it. Hit 10000 today.
  13. G

Don't worry, those brakes are making up for it.
  14. G

I needed to see how it would look with the wheels first!
  15. G

This is immensely helpful. Thank you!