GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by gti_kev

1. gti_kev

Golf R400 Likely Coming to US

idk about this one. Shit, like said above, the Golf R is already up there. Starting point for a R400 40k+, again, STARTING price. If that, now that I think about it I'd say 50k'ish... Dont get me wrong, its a "nice" car but 40k+ for a VW. ehhhh so much for the R being a slightly cheaper S3.
  2. gti_kev

Word Association Game 7.3

punani
  3. gti_kev

Truth about color of the dress, vote now!

lol my work was going crazy with this stupid fucking picture. I was one of the few that only see black and blue. Everyone thought we were crazy, I cant see white at all, whatsoever. everyone at work:middlefinger: :laugh:
  4. gti_kev

ANYONE, CAPSLOCK?

SILENT BUT DEADLY. DEADLY BUT SILENT.
  5. gti_kev

ANYONE, CAPSLOCK?

Lolz.............. YELLLLLING AT WORK WHILE READING!!
  6. gti_kev

POLE: How much do you love pizza, dude?

pizza sounds goooooooooooooood. Chicken Fettuccine pasta gave me mudbutt yesterday. ehhhhhhhh
  7. gti_kev

POLE - Anyone Internet, Mang?

Trev Banned again??? Fapping all day is must since he haz no forumz, bro
  8. gti_kev

wrong answer. Your answer should be: :middlefinger:
  9. gti_kev

oh fuckamole. I'm first. Ye'th!!!
  10. gti_kev

Third
  11. gti_kev

TapaTalk App sucks all day long

I only use it to post pics... even when on the phone I still use the full site in Safari. So dedicated that i have about 10 tabs having all the threads i mainly use. lol
  12. gti_kev

A SysAdmin's Analogy

Cant resist. Neek, is, my, role model. Who doesnt want be the NEEEEK?! be the NEEEEK. whoa
  13. gti_kev

A SysAdmin's Analogy

I'm just here for the beejays....
  14. gti_kev

OFFICIAL CEREAL THREAD.

I kicked myself out of other none OT threads m.... Drunk......And I'm needing cereal. Mmmmhhhhhhmmmmmm Live long and prospaaah! Carry on! No memes in the morning of drunk people. Or maybe? Shhhhhooooot!!
  15. gti_kev

POLE: Anyone, hows your balls?

mine are just shaved, RoboNEEK style, with a little itchyness, medium size ballz but with a hairy tip, and a huge smile looking peen. what category do i fall under?