GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Grave314

1. G

OBD Eleven Stock Engine Module Long Coding

Hey, does anyone have all of the “default” engine module long coding values recorded for a MK7 Golf R? I have a 2017 if that matters.
  2. G

Flash Back to Stock without Knowing Tuner

That was a good idea, but the previous owner cleared that out. Only my phone is there.
  3. G

How to return to stock tune w/o knowing the tuning provider?

Do you know how? I am having the same issue and I cannot stage 2 tune my my golf r. I bought a stage 2 tune but since the car is not stock, the Accessport cannot read my ECU
  4. G

Volkswagen dealership is telling me they can’t flash it since there hasn’t been an update for the 2017 R.
  5. G

I do have warranty, all I need is to get to stock so I can install my tune.
  6. G

I sent the dealer an email yesterday to see if they can dig into this a little more for me. It was a Land Rover dealership part of Autonation.
  7. G

Reached out to APR, United Motorsports (doubt it’s them because I can’t feel the tune), emailed Integrated engineering and waiting on a response, and I emailed GIAC. Last tuner I can think of is Unitronic which I will contact tomorrow. Knowing its such a week tune I could imagine it being and...
  8. G

I bought it from a Land Rover dealership that was a part of Autonation. They thought the car was stock so I didn’t have that history.
  9. G

So I bought an used “stock” Golf r, 2017. I for months believed it was stock and purchased a Downpipe and now just received a COBB Accessport to tune the car. However the Accessport cannot connect to my car. Apperently COBB is telling me that the software ID on my car is not stock, 8V0906259T...
  10. G

Oettinger Style Spoilers

Whats up everyone, I have a MK7 GTI and wanted to know if anyone has found an Oettinger style spoiler or something similar to that style that has great fitment? Basically looking for something to make my spoiler more aggressive like the Oettinger but do not want to pay Oettinger money for a...