GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Golfs everyday

1. Golfs everyday

PowerDemon’s '15 MK7

Supra is going great. Will be pulling her out for the season 4/1.
  2. Golfs everyday

PowerDemon’s '15 MK7

Wow great looking car @PowerDemon !!
  3. Golfs everyday

Opinions Wanted for Door Damage

Yeah, sorry to see. Maybe you can get it spot repaired just across the bottom instead of the entire door to maintain color match. My GTI was a small accident magnet and encountered something very similar on the expressway. I just spot bondo'ed and painted it myself..
  4. Golfs everyday

Garages of golfmk7.com: picture thread

It's good until the concrete cracks.. it's bound to happen over the years even with the best practice.
  5. Golfs everyday

@jay745 Lol'ed at your Save the Manuals banner! :love: I have a Save the Manuals sticker on my box with a bunch of owner's manuals. :LOL: My MK7 is MT.
  6. Golfs everyday

My garage pretty much still looks like what it did on p36.. I did however get a large-ish computer monitor for watching DIY, mirror image, manuals, etc earlier this summer.
  7. Golfs everyday

Golfs everyday.. with OT journal.

Before posting anything else, season ended a few weeks ago.. 🥱 Car did well again this year, really enjoyed driving her a lot. She's just a perfect mix of superb interior, audio, excellent driving dynamics, comfort, and good looks. Next season I plan to find a good wireless CarPlay module...
  8. Golfs everyday

Post your Watch and GTI Pics!

After getting an Apple watch a year or so ago, I've not worn any other watch.. the smart feature is like a part of my life now.. garage door openers, timer, text, weather, Spotify controller, etc etc. .. and I'm kind of old.. :rolleyes:
  9. Golfs everyday

Dipstick Question

I measure in my garage which is pretty much flat ground. When I do oil changes I always fill 0.5L less than required and top off later as I almost always find it overfilled when filled at the exact amount mentioned on the manual. A tad over fill is better than under, but still, if I want a...
  10. Golfs everyday

Recall soon for rear springs on 56k VW’s

I've not received a letter either.. but I suppose if it breaks time for some lowering springs! My Golf-R has like 9k miles..garage kept never driven in snow..
  11. Golfs everyday

Agreed and I think it would be much better suited for me than the CivicR.. but I rather have a GR86 if from Toyota. Since there no more STI available in the new gen, I think it just makes sense to get a GR86 if going sort of Subaru. And dress it up a bit like good old times.. Lowering springs...
  12. Golfs everyday

I read this thread and reminded myself to polish the hood! :D Going to work on that now. (just got back from my Sunday morning drive. Was nice).
  13. Golfs everyday

Kind of ugly..? Like CivicR demographics…?
  14. Golfs everyday

I suppose I should update my thread from time to time. :unsure: I have not done the polishing on the hood yet, but did finish the brake fluid and oil change, and been taking my Golf-R out for a nice drive on sunny weekends. I plan to take her out for a nice drive again tomorrow. Just...
  15. Golfs everyday

Almost 5 years without a single dent.

That sucks. It's going to be very difficult to get that out with PDR.. mainly because the steel is stretched. With the time it takes it might rival just getting a new fender and getting painted.. but I can see the color match concern.. GL!