GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ggweci

1. ggweci

SOLD - Close Thread Please - MK7 winter wheel/tire combo and accessory sell-off - GTA

OBD11 sold. Mirror and locks still available.
  2. ggweci

SOLD - Close Thread Please - MK7 winter wheel/tire combo and accessory sell-off - GTA

More items sold. Mirror, locks, and OBD11 left.
  3. ggweci

Another option for sure. So, you want to pick these up? :)
  4. ggweci

Sorry, prefer to sell the set. I’ve had Weathertech before and while they are nice, the Tuxmats fit better and offer more coverage. You could buy this set and then sell your Weathertechs :)
  5. ggweci

Bump. Tuxmat floor mats would be great for the winter! :)
  6. ggweci

Wheels/tires sold. Still some good items left. :)
  7. ggweci

Pics of wheels/tires. And tread depth - these are near new!
  8. ggweci

Yep (full set with bolts and packaging like new) and yep. Send me a PM with your cell number so we can setup a time.
  9. ggweci

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Sad time, but sold my GTI. Working from home these days, so the car just sits. The used car market is strong right now, so timing made sense and I got good value for it. Will definitely miss it though :( Selling some of the accessories locally in the the Toronto area. Check out the Canadian...
  10. ggweci

Sold my 2019 GTI and have a bunch of accessories/parts to sell. All prices are CAD. Will offer a deal for the whole lot :) Located in the GTA - pickup in Stouffville. Sorry, no shipping. PM to arrange pickup. Winter wheel set - 17" Fast Switch Black (OEM fitment) with Michelin X-Ice Xi3...