GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by germanygarage

1. germanygarage

MIB2 STD - PLUG AND PLAY

the issue with NAV is because VW US doesn't allow the upload from VW website (all other countries are available) and you need to purchase SD card maps from US for MIB2 the SD card maps from MIB1 doens't work in the MIB2 so you have to purchase the correct SD card maps for your country or...
  2. germanygarage

MIB2 STD - PLUG AND PLAY

I only have MIB2 the lastest version the latest version improves sound performance and you are going to have performance monitor and of course carplay
  3. germanygarage

MIB2 STD - PLUG AND PLAY

obviusly some minor adjustment is needed. in this case OEM parking sensor is needed. here in Brazil all Golf MK7 comes with parking sensor, but in some countries , they don't
  4. germanygarage

MIB2 STD - PLUG AND PLAY

all customers that purchase from me are happy!!
  5. germanygarage

MIB2 STD - PLUG AND PLAY

if the car has camera you have to add OEM parking sensor to it , otherwise it won't work. I advise all clients about that
  6. germanygarage

MIB2 STD - PLUG AND PLAY

It works , but you need to change module under the driver seat and remove component protection.
  7. germanygarage

MIB2 STD - PLUG AND PLAY

Some customers are asking about satellite radio USA - sirus X Europe - DAB+ the MIB2 we have doen't come with that I don't know whether is there anyway you can adapt this function Please note you can always use the radio station avalable on spotfy or deezer thank you :)
  8. germanygarage

MIB2 STD - PLUG AND PLAY

❤️ VW
  9. germanygarage

MIB2 STD - PLUG AND PLAY

if you guys wanna follow on instagram this is (at) gemanygarage.com.br you guys can also contact us through direct message :)
  10. germanygarage

MIB2 STD - PLUG AND PLAY

to make maps work it is really simple, you have to put the SD card in the second slot You have to purchase VW SD with maps from your country or download it from web
  11. germanygarage

MIB2 STD - PLUG AND PLAY

to have native navigation you have to purchase SD card maps from your country or download maps from your country on a regular SD card
  12. germanygarage

MIB2 STD - PLUG AND PLAY

thank you so much my friend!! happy you liked it :love:
  13. germanygarage

MIB2 STD - PLUG AND PLAY

MIB2 PREH: BENEFITS: - SOUND IMPROVES ITS PERFORMANCE BY 30% - STRONGER BASS SOUNDS - MAPS IN 3D SATELLITE - EXTRA FUNCTION IN A/C - PERFORMANCE MONITOR - OFF ROAD MODE - NEW GRID LAYOUT