GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GekigangerV

1. G

What did you do to your mk7 today?

It works great! It works the same as if I had my iPhone directly connected via the USB to Lightning cable. The only difference is that it take a little longer for the phone to make the connection since the radio first connects to the wireless module, and then the wireless module connects to the...
  2. G

Thanks for the info. I did finally find a post from Berger Racing that stated the same thing when I should've been sleeping last night. Downside to buying a JB4 used is that even if there's warranty left on the product, that warranty isn't transferrable. Oh well, with all the stuff I got with...
  3. G

Today, I bought a used JB4 that may or may not work with my car. The JB4 is from a 2019 Golf R, and I've got a 2019 GTI SE. Over the weekend, I bought Carlinkit 2.0 Apple CarPlay wireless adapter, black command strips, and an angled USB C and USB A cable.
  4. G

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

I bought a JB4 for, what I think is a great price today, but upon further research, it won't work with my car. The guy pulled it from a 2019 Golf R, and I didn't do enough research and thought it would work with my 2019 GTI. Is there anything I can do except try to sell it?
  5. G

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

A set of picks, nothing special, but I've got to replace some connectors I accidentally broke while installing my rear dash cam.
  6. G

My other ride is a Gemini Capsule

After a month and a half long saga, I finally got my Mk7.5 GTI! Here's the first picture I took. She'll get a bath before I take more pics of her.