GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by gamassiked

1. G

Weird Sound Driver Side

Hi! A few weeks I got one of the strangest noises, coming from the left driver side. When I’m in the fifth gear and have around 80-100km, I hear a strange noise in acceleration What do you think it could be? I pressed/hit every plastic from the dashboard and it didn’t help. I changed the...
  2. G

Bad smell at his high

Let's hope that I will not get in that point 😂
  3. G

Bad smell at his high

Unfortunately, nothing came out.. I just blew every hole I could find and it just disappeared. Today come back but for just a moment than disappeared, starting to feel the smell of the car odhorisant
  4. G

Bad smell at his high

I solved the problem, let's hope that is for good. I took an air compressor and blew air in the ventilation and behind the dashboard. I hope that this thread will help anybody else :)
  5. G

Bad smell at his high

Yesterday someone passed near me with high speed and a terrible smell appeared out of no where for around 10 km
  6. G

Bad smell at his high

I have removed the cover under the engine bay and the wheel cover on the right side
  7. G

Bad smell at his high

may you know how to remove this foam?
  8. G

Bad smell at his high

Nothing like that..
  9. G

Bad smell at his high

Nope, it doesn't smell at all on the outside of the car
  10. G

Bad smell at his high

Checked 3 times Already checked...
  11. G

Bad smell at his high

This is what it looks like with the glove box dropped, where the polen filter compartment is.
  12. G

Bad smell at his high

The rear carpets are fine. There are no watermarks when I wash the car
  13. G

Bad smell at his high

It doesn't seem to be anything underneath the car. I have removed the engine cover and the inner fender from the right side. The smell is very accentuated when I take of the glove box, where the polen filter is. The rotor seems to be clean, with no remains of animal.
  14. G

Bad smell at his high

It smells like rotten/dead animal or sheep skin, if you know what I mean.. I have checked under the hood and there is clean.
  15. G

Bad smell at his high

Hi! For the last month I have a problem with the smell. I have changed the draining tube from the right passenger side, the carpet is dry, I made three ozon treatments of the climate control, I washed it with some kind of some foam and I changed 2 polen filters What do you think it should be...