1. Fast4life

FS: PART OUT

FS: USP MK7 Intake Sold
  2. Fast4life

FS: EBC Red Stuff Front Non-PP

SOLD
  3. Fast4life

2015 GTI S 2-Door Lighting

Hey guys, Up for sale is a 2015 GTI 2-Door with the Lighting Package and DSG. I have the build thread in my signature for pics, or you can DM me. It has close to 12k miles and I'm asking $23,000. The car was stage 2 and I have all the parts still, but the car has been reverted back to stock...
  4. Fast4life

FS: P3 VIDI Red/White

SOLD
  5. Fast4life

FS: P3 VIDI Red/White

SOLD
  6. Fast4life

FS: GFB DV+

SOLD
  7. Fast4life

WTT USP intake for another intake

Hey guys, I have a USP intake and would like to trade for another intake. There is nothing wrong with it at all, I'm just bored with it. There are pictures in my build thread. Let me know!
  8. Fast4life

FS: Magnaflow tips and Y-Pipe

SOLD
  9. Fast4life

WTB: Catted downpipe

DELETE
  10. Fast4life

Metallic rattle in center console

Hey guys, I just picked up my GTI about a month ago and just installed a magnaflow catback. I had a rattle before install, but now above 2k RPM I get a very loud metallic rattle that appears to be coming from the center console. Does anyone else experience this or know where I can check to...
  11. Fast4life

Those of you with an intake and exhaust

Can you hear the turbo spool with windows up? I have a USP intake and magnaflow catback and can only hear the turbo spool with the windows down. I'm hoping the APR Stage 1 will make it more audible. If you can hear it with the windows up, do you mind posting what brand you have? Or if you...
  12. Fast4life

Project Beast 2.0

Hey Guys, My name is Brandon and just picked up my MKVII Pure White 2-Door DSG LP on 03/31/2015. I had a Stage 2 MKVI DSG prior to this and just came from a 14 WRX Stage 2 as well. There was something missing from the WRX that the GTI had and I wanted it back. Also the gains this motor makes...
  13. Fast4life

Magnaflow Exhaust Purchased

Hey Guys, Great deal @ hottexhaust.com 535 shipped for a new magnalflow exhaust. Ive heard about the fitment issues and what not but I had one on my MKVI and loved it. Ill keep you updated on install and fitment! Also just picked up a USP intake and details to follow as well ***UPDATE***...
  14. Fast4life

2015 GTI 2-Door Lighting Package Question

Hey Guys, Ive had my GTI for about 2 weeks now. I have the Lighting Package and noticed that the color output of the xenons is very yellow, almost like a halogen. Is this normal and will I have the nice white light that normal xenons have or should I be concerned? Thanks!
  15. Fast4life

WTB: Intake

delete. Found one :D