GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by FamousEric

1. F

The Official Gun Thread

it's that bad in some places.. when i was in the NW, it was possible to find ammo here and there. i'm dead set on thinking that wal mart isn't ordering any more ammo. best place to buy is online or if you find a good source and don't spread the word (like i did with keith's). since i'm not...
  2. F

The Official Gun Thread

Keith's in Gresham (Portland), OR has ammo.. Maybe like 4 or 5 of you should hop in a car together, drive up early in the morning to buy your 5 boxes of each caliber before they close, and 5 more boxes when they open at 10 (or 9 on Sat), then drive home.. they always have ammo and it's fair...
  3. F

The Official Gun Thread

Not sure if it's against terms, so if it is please delete my post.. I have 150rds of Magtech .40 s&w 180 grain that i'm looking to get rid of for $1/rd OBO and 150 Federal .22lr 40 grain for $.50/rd OBO. $200 if you buy it all. Pickup in Sacramento only. I'm not gonna get a chance to shoot...
  4. F

The Official Gun Thread

visited this GS today that i've never been to before.. they have like 10 ARs on the wall, all marked about 30% higher than they should be. i was the only one in there, makes me wonder if they're selling anything. the only price i remember was the colt 6920 at $3200.
  5. F

The Official Gun Thread

I can go see if the 226 mags are still at my place and grab them if youre interested.. think they were $55 (plus tax)
  6. F

The Official Gun Thread

CSB. I love my P250. I actually prefer to shoot it over my M&P 9 and my glock 30 .45. No need to rag on it, I'm just looking for mags.
  7. F

The Official Gun Thread

I know where to pick up some sig p226 clips right now (in store).. I've been looking up and down for p250 .40 13rd mags. Thinking about going to cabelas today to see what they might have in stock. I'm equally far from two different stores in opposite directions.
  8. F

Kia's answer to the GTI: -Kia Pro ceed GT-

dude.. i live in south korea. i ride in "new" kia's and hyundai's all the time. even in SK spec (better than the north american ones), they're clunky, cheaply made, and boring.
  9. F

Kia's answer to the GTI: -Kia Pro ceed GT-

It's still a Kia. The ONLY Korean car i'd EVER consider buying is the Genesis coupe - because it looks good. Don't mind the lack of R&D, horrible suspension, and sub-par interiors..they have great warranties!
  10. F

The ULTIMATE Workout Thread

just a quick vent. I crossfit. I can't f*cking stand people who half rep then claim to "rx" the workout and then cheer me on as i'm a minute behind. Holy hell, scale the weight and do full reps! Bitch even posted on beyondthewhiteboard.com her time with rx. Ah that crap irks me. People...
  11. F

Not necessarily, it kind of makes me giggle when I hear people say they want to lose weight before they want to get big.. If you're looking to gain MUSCLE mass, you still need to up your intake. When you're "bulking," your fat doesn't just convert to muscle, you still need a proper diet of...
  12. F

I just learned to double under, I try to warm up with D/U's a couple times a wk.
  13. F

LOL no kidding. I'm 6'2" 240lbs, probably about 20% body fat. I don't count, but I'd imagine I take in about 3000 calories a day (if you include 2% milk, about half GOMAD). Supplements go a long way, too. I take about 6g fish oil/day, multi-vit, glucosamine, 2 mixed whey/casein shakes/day...
  14. F

Your 1rm's are awesome for your size! You actually sound like one hell of an athlete. Glad to see there's a fitness thread going on, i'll subscribe. Anyone doing Wendler 5-3-1? (I am).. great strength training for those stuck in a rut. I have some good reading on it for anyone interested.
  15. F

Driving across the country...

In March my wife and I along with our small dog will be driving from Sacramento to Browns Mills, NJ. I'll be driving (my GTI) the whole time, trip is paid for, and we have 10 days to do it. Where are some spots you all suggest we hit, and why? Initially my thoughts were: Sacramento - San...