GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Exonian1

1. E

DTUK FSR for mk7 GTI

... ...
  2. E

PW GTI PP one year in...

The first year of MK7 GTI ownership has flashed past in the blink of an eye and it's been an eventful year, more for me than the car which has been used increasingly less. Mine was an early order from not long after the UK order books opened in April 2013 but it didn't arrive until October...
  3. E

Superchips upgrade for MK7

Superchips tune now available for the mk7, but it's not Bluefin! It says on their site that it's 'end user' adjustable so like other tuning boxes I would think there was more power to come with a few tweaks
  4. E

Face to face...

5. E

Talladegas on a mk7? Yay or nay?

I've been seriously thinking about putting some mk6 Golf R Talladega 19" wheels on my mk7 GTI for some time and have been offered a set at sensible money. Would this be wrong? I'll put this to the jury but won't do it as a poll! My thoughts are: For; They look good on a mk7 (see photo of 7R...
  6. E

My GTI on BBS 19's

Having been waiting for a gap in the UK storms in which to clean the car up, I was presented with a sunny Sunday so made the most of it and dug the BBS alloys I had on my previous two mk6 GTI's (and previously owned by lesvw123 on here!) out of the garage and trial fitted them to the mk7. I'm...