GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Euro Tech

1. E

Common Rail TDI swapped 69 beetle

Our shop built this common rail TDI swapped bug, can network and all diagnostics are active. Likely the first in the world, enjoy. tCJKwAhbWdc
  2. E

GIAC IS38 Extreme test file vs 135i and built vette

Mods in the video. Sorry the quality is not what I normally present. w20mw3XtJ2g
  3. E

New exhaust on the MK7.

AWE track with CTS catless dp. cZL4BX3_G90&feature=youtu.be
  4. E

GIAC MK7 VS Z06, Hellcat, 335i and Nitrous SRT Jeep.

A meet we had for our local auto club. Enjoy the video, I put a lot of work into this one. t8zMXyJjADA
  5. E

GIAC MK7 VS Big turbo Cayman S

This race was a long time coming, a lot of smack talking going on for months and months. Finally I convinced him to race. My buddy has this TPC Stage 2 Cayman S making 430WHP. Enjoy. cjt2HFLNoWU
  6. E

GIAC MK7 VS N54's

Me vs a few of the cars I have flashed lately. Technically the red 135i is on a stage 2+ file, but he does not have the intercooler yet, still made 394whp. Everyone on pump mode and pump gas. qNaHPjtSwOc
  7. E

Some racing from last weekend

Delete. I messed up the video.
  8. E

Dodge DEMON

If you hate the Demon you are NOT a car guy. The quickest car in the 1/4 mile that you can buy and it costs an 8th the price of the second fastest in the 918 spyder. People talk about it not being able to handle, well how many of you guys saying that race on a road course? I think it's badass...
  9. E

Important message regarding oil starvation

I created this thread in the tracking section but I feel it is to valuable information not to place into a part of the forum with more traffic and it does relate heavily to the engine. Any vendors with products to rectify this please speak up, so far the only one I know of is VWR...
  10. E

Warning, OIL STARVATION

OK guys here is the thing. I did a track day, I had a ton of smoke behind me braking from the straight at 145mph+ down to about 35mph, I figured ah my brakes ok fine. Well this was happening every few laps, again I figured brakes, stock pads etc. Well after examining my video's I see it was from...
  11. E

Track and Street brake options?

Hey guys, my stock PP brakes are totally inadequate for my local track, braking from 146mph to 35mph and I am no slouch so I need to upgrade pads. I need to know what is out there that is still livable on the street. What options are out there and specifically looking for people with track...
  12. E

Buying used Bilstein coilovers

Hey guys, I am just about to pull the trigger on a used set of Bilstein B16 coilovers, any reason to pass on these for $800? 20k miles on them, supposedly the car was never tracked and was not slammed. Thoughts? Concerns?
  13. E

Track day tires

I am looking for a DOT race tire, such as a hoosier R7, in 17", however there is nothing in 235 width, who has run a 245 width tire at the track pushing hard and has not rubbed?
  14. E

GIAC MK7 Road course VS GTR, Z06, AMG, Evora...

I made short work of every single road legal car and all but one race car in today's track day. Sorry the footage is shaky and in and out of focus, it wont happen again, but worth the watch. Q8j3XOovwLQ
  15. E

GIAC MK7 VS Race cars

Ran down some full blown race cars today. Really sorry for the shaky footage but worth it I swear. YEDbPIijN1A