GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by elterrible

1. E

Android Auto split screen question

Not sure for OP but after swiping or moving it away its been "permanent" for me unless I uninstall/reinstall the app. Which also BTW if you ever get any issues out of nowhere with android auto, first try rebooting your phone and rebooting the headunit and if you still have issues, uninstall...
  2. E

Polk Audio DB6502 Component Install with Crossover - Front Door and Tweeter

I have the Kappa 60.11cs For the GTI that has stock tweeters and woofers, then the dual outputs isnt necessary but it would be helpful if you were installing in a car with stock coaxials.
  3. E

Yeah these stock speakers (non fender) are a lot better than what I had stock in my 2005 corolla and I would be happy with their sound with the Helix alone. If I had to do it all over again, I would probably just gotten the helix and call it a day. Or atleast gotten a speaker kit that used...
  4. E

I am in the middle of replacing all speakers myself. OP, you may not have to run wire all the way from the doors up to the pillar. The crossover box that comes with your new speakers may just be for the tweeters. I confirmed this on my Infinity Kappa's using a desktop amp and playing...
  5. E

JBL and Cerwin Vega Spare Tire Powered Subs

I just saw in the last crutchfield that JBL has a new powered sub that fits inside the spare tire and allows you to keep it. It has good reviews so far on crutchfield. And apparently Cerwin Vega released a similar product. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q25syXC5yhE...