GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by DuckinFouglas

1. DuckinFouglas

FS: Urotuning Flush Kit 20mm and 15mm plus bolts. $100 shipped.

Located in Bangor PA. Used on my MK7 for one year.
  2. DuckinFouglas

Slave cylinder failure, how many people have had it?

Thanks for the reply. Yeah I am done with new VWs, MQB specifically. After a month, they decided to pay half. Still an unacceptable situation in my eyes but it was better than nothing. All these companies that want to virtue signal on the news and help essential workers, this was one of those...
  3. DuckinFouglas

Slave cylinder failure, how many people have had it?

My wife and I both have 6spd Mk7s. Hers is a 2015 TDI sportwagen buyback, mine is a 2018 GTI. I am currently into a week of back and forth trying to get her slave cylinder failure covered by VW Care, it was 4-5 days out of the 2yr bumper to bumper warranty. Days. Only 49k miles. Her last car, a...
  4. DuckinFouglas

FS: APR Intake and Inlet Pipe w/ SAI Filter

Where in PA are you located?
  5. DuckinFouglas

Golf S Bumper for sale $60

sold
  6. DuckinFouglas

Golf S Bumper for sale $60

Had a crack up with a deer and had this replaced. Only thing I can see thats broken is the drivers corner screwhole. Has protective film on it so most of the scuffs can be peeled away. Photos here on google drive. Local pickup only. $60 bucks takes it. Would be a good option for someone who has...
  7. DuckinFouglas

FREE MK7.5 Headlight Passenger Side

Sorry someone picked this up yesterday just didnt have time to get on.
  8. DuckinFouglas

bump. goes in the dumpster monday if no one wants it.
  9. DuckinFouglas

Last year I had an incident with some road debris and got this replaced through insurance. Housing is cracked along the bottom as shown in the pictures. Worked fine when pulled. Does not include the module on the back. Would be good for someone looking to experiment with a swap without...
  10. DuckinFouglas

2019 MK7.5 GTI Milton wheels

This actually happened folks. Fred is a very generous guy and hooked me up with some free wheels. Very thankful - they were very needed with my fiance's car being wrecked, long story. I am the guy that never finds the deals so now I can say it no longer.
  11. DuckinFouglas

2019 MK7.5 GTI Milton wheels

I'm hearing "free" but that can't be right??? How much? I'm just over the border.
  12. DuckinFouglas

FS: Bridgestone Ecopia 205/55/R16

SOLD. finally.