GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Dragk913

1. D

Which shifter upgrades?

That's a great suggestion! Adjusting the linkage/aligning the shifter are two things I always forget about.
  2. D

Which shifter upgrades?

Sticky at the top of the page for improvements: https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-make-a-mk7-6mt-suck-less.349809/ The grinding/not engaging 2nd gear is worrisome though. If you’re positive it’s not user error (shifting too quickly compared to clutch pedal work, etc), my...
  3. D

WTS: EMD Rear Sway Bar & Superpro Endlinks (AWD - Golf R & A3/S3 Quattro)

Bump. Price is or best offer and I'm sick of looking at it :)
  4. D

Essex/AP Racing Front Brake Kit

If I had to list the difference as a percentage, I'd say about 1,000,000% better :) I tried a few different pad/rotor combos on the PP/R brakes (stock/stock, stock rotors/EBC Red & Yellow pads, StopTech rotors/EBC Red pads, StopTech rotors/StopTech pads) and was never happy with the brake feel...
  5. D

SOLD: Spulen Oil Catch Can Kit

Bump. Price is OBO.
  6. D

SOLD: Spulen Oil Catch Can Kit

Bumperoni.
  7. D

Essex/AP Racing Front Brake Kit

Hey, gals and guys! Up for sale is my Essex/AP Racing Front Drag Brake Kit with Ferodo DS2500 Pads for the TTRS/RS3 AND Mk7 GTI/Golf R! The kit was purchased at the end of February 2020 and installed mid-March 2020 on my RS3. I used it for approximately 6k miles of daily driving/Mexico fun...
  8. D

WTS: EMD Rear Sway Bar & Superpro Endlinks (AWD - Golf R & A3/S3 Quattro)

Hey, guys/gals! Up for sale is my EMD Auto (Emmanuelle Design) Rear Sway Bar for AWD MQB vehicles (Mk7/7.5 Golf R & 8v A3/S3 Quattro). The RSB is in good condition, no cracks. There are some rock chips and missing paint as shown in the pics. Includes RSB, mounting brackets, bushings, AND...